Author Topic: The Ugly Ugly Truth about Political Violence and Assasinations  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The Ugly Ugly Truth about Political Violence and Assasinations
« on: October 12, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »
The Ugly Ugly Truth about Political Violence and Assasinations
Monday, October 5, 2009

Recently, Chris (I have a tingle running up my leg) Matthews, Nancy (Frozen Face Shrew) Pelosi, and Tom (everyone is stupid but me) Friedman, recently have desperately tried to start the meme that vigorous disagreement with the President through either rallies or rambunctious Town Hall Meetings will lead to poltical violence and perhaps even an assasination attempt.

This ploy is such a naked attempt to delegitimize opponents of the President that it is almost not worthy of commenting on, and those who are trying to push this "theory" should be held in total disregard and utter comtempt.

However,  when actual facts about political violence are analyzed, the ugly ugly truth is far more different than Matthews,Pelosi and Friedman would have you believe.

First, it should be noticed that the two documented cases of political violence that took place over the August recess and the town hall meetings were  a Union Thug from SEIU (see Acorn) roughing up protestors against socialized medicine and  an Obama supporter biting off the finger of a town hall protestor.

The Ugly Ugly Truth-The Ugly Ugly Truth about Political Violence and Assasinations

======================================================

Turns out a good number of assassinations of all forms carried out against the President of the United States were carried out by radical leftists.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du