Author Topic: Female Texas teacher charged with sexually abusing teen  (Read 5768 times)

Offline bijou

Female Texas teacher charged with sexually abusing teen
« on: January 10, 2008, 04:21:29 PM »

A Westfield High School teacher has been charged with sexual abuse of a child.

Shannon Kay Hrozek, 42, of Houston, was arrested after an assistant principal entered her 10th-grade English classroom after school on Thursday and found her performing oral sex on a 16-year-old male student, court records show.

link

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Female Texas teacher charged with sexually abusing teen
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »
I'd hit it.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 04:43:57 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.  When I was in HS, this type of thing would be considered "winning the lottery."
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.  When I was in HS, this type of thing would be considered "winning the lottery."

Oh hell yeah.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:40:54 PM »
That kid will "go down" in the school's hall of fame.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »
God, I am so sick of this- - if this were a male teacher going down on your daughter, you would be looking for a rusty knife to cut his sack off...

This isn't winning the lottery- - it's abuse. The teacher used her position unethically to take advantage of a student.

It's nice to see we think so little of our sons.

*TKay*

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
What I don't get is what's appealing about a 16 year old?  Seriously, slightly greasy hair?  Acne?  Immaturity?  Fart Jokes? (wait those never end).
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 06:45:27 PM »
God, I am so sick of this- - if this were a male teacher going down on your daughter, you would be looking for a rusty knife to cut his sack off...

This isn't winning the lottery- - it's abuse. The teacher used her position unethically to take advantage of a student.

*TKay*

I agree.  What the hell is going on in schools?  Where are these people coming from?  How do they get in our classrooms? 

Remember when teaching was a revered profession?  It commanded - nay, demanded - respect.

Offline jendf

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »

*TKay*

Bravo!!  :exactly:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 06:48:00 PM »

*TKay*

I was a teenage boy once.  That is crap.  Every kid fantasized about at least one or 2 teachers and it would be no worse than scoring with a Cheerleader.  If she was older he wouldn't even have to do the fumble part.

I don't condone teenage sex but I am not naive either.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »

*TKay*

I agree.  What the hell is going on in schools?  Where are these people coming from?  How do they get in our classrooms? 

Remember when teaching was a revered profession?  It commanded - nay, demanded - respect.

I was once an education major- - some of the women I've met that study this major, more issues than a New York newsstand.

I don't know what motivates some of these women to sleep with 16 y/o boys. Then again, the youngest guy I EVER was intimate with was 19. I was 20.

*TKay*

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 06:56:41 PM »

*TKay*

I was a teenage boy once.  That is crap.  Every kid fantasized about at least one or 2 teachers and it would be no worse than scoring with a Cheerleader.  If she was older he wouldn't even have to do the fumble part.

I don't condone teenage sex but I am not naive either.

Fantasy and reality are two different things. . . It IS worse because that teacher has responsibility over you... she is supposed to have your best interests at heart, not take advantage of your nievete' (sp!) to cater to your fantasies.

*TKay*

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 07:10:18 PM »
What I don't get is what's appealing about a 16 year old?  Seriously, slightly greasy hair?  Acne?  Immaturity?  Fart Jokes? (wait those never end).

I think it says a lot about the immaturity of the woman involved with them. I find nothing appealing about young guys like that, in fact when I see old friends from the day now who are my age, I think they are far more attractive in their mid 30's then when they were teenage boys.

Ditto on the potty humor. I don't know many men who outgrow that.  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »

I think it says a lot about the immaturity of the woman involved with them. I find nothing appealing about young guys like that, in fact when I see old friends from the day now who are my age, I think they are far more attractive in their mid 30's then when they were teenage boys.

I never liked that kind of humor when I was young and certainly don't like it now.

Your stereotypes do not do you credit.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »
The sad fact of life it there is a double standard. Her jail time will decrease in direct proportion to her attractiveness.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »

I never liked that kind of humor when I was young and certainly don't like it now.

As do yours about teenage boys wanting to do their teachers.

ETA, I was, of course, only speaking to my experience with men, just as I'm sure you were speaking of yours as a teenage boy at one time...yes? Hardly a stereotype and it was meant in good humor, as is a lot of the stuff I post.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 07:26:03 PM by jtyangel »

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 07:28:58 PM »
Obviously it was wrong. It doesn't matter that the teacher was a female. But you cannot deny how 16 year old boys are when it comes to hormones. I seem to recall an awful lot of really lewd behavior by teen boys when I was in school. Sadly, a lot of girls think they need to play catch up nowadays. And these teachers who get romantically involved and have sex with their students? Insane if you ask me.

I did make a crack earlier in the thread because there is a double standard and teen boys are, well, teen boys. I also think this sort of thing has been going on for as long as there have been teachers. We just heard more about it because of the internet. I could be wrong....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »

As do yours about teenage boys wanting to do their teachers.

ETA, I was, of course, only speaking to my experience with men, just as I'm sure you were speaking of yours as a teenage boy at one time...yes? Hardly a stereotype and it was meant in good humor, as is a lot of the stuff I post.
Well, since you put it THAT way. Here, pull my finger and all will be forgiven ;)