Author Topic: Ya know those cars you see with the crazy driver and all plastered with hand mad  (Read 1546 times)

Offline CC27

Stinky The Clown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Sep-28-09 04:49 PM
Original message
Ya know those cars you see with the crazy driver and all plastered with hand made signs ...... ?

...... I saw one today that made me chuckle.

It was a black man, maybe my age (60s). The car was a rolling wreck of a thing. An ancient Japanese jobbie, one of the smaller ones like an old Corolla or Sentra or whatever.

It got my attention for the cross that was erected on the roof and held there with fishing line or some such. Then I noticed it was festooned with Obama stickers. And various and sundry left wing sloganed bumper stickers. But the best part was the hand lettered stuff, thanking God for MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz and "Raquel". And one sign simply proclaiming the man's love for Tamron Hall.

I honked at him as I passed and waved. He honked back and smiled.

This was in one of the more backward areas near BWI airport ..... a necky place called Glen Burnie.

:loser:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6648482

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Wow. even DUmmies can spot a DUmmie

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Stinky The Clown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Sep-28-09 04:49 PM
Original message
Ya know those cars you see with the crazy driver and all plastered with hand made signs ...... ?

...... I saw one today that made me chuckle.

It was a black man, maybe my age (60s). The car was a rolling wreck of a thing. An ancient Japanese jobbie, one of the smaller ones like an old Corolla or Sentra or whatever.

It got my attention for the cross that was erected on the roof and held there with fishing line or some such. Then I noticed it was festooned with Obama stickers. And various and sundry left wing sloganed bumper stickers. But the best part was the hand lettered stuff, thanking God for MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz and "Raquel". And one sign simply proclaiming the man's love for Tamron Hall.

I honked at him as I passed and waved. He honked back and smiled.

This was in one of the more backward areas near BWI airport ..... a necky place called Glen Burnie.

His color had any bearing on the story how?

Kind of sounds like you needed to say that to make the case of a poor,illiterate person driving a pos car more plausible Stinky.

Racist.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Wonder why he didn't mention the DU sticker.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Wow. even DUmmies can spot a DUmmie

The DUmmie driving the pos made it a lot easier.  Who was this guy, O. J. Simpson?   :loser:

He wouldn't have been any more obvious if he had a flashing neon sign on the roof of the car that read:
"HEY!  I'M A DUMBASS!"   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline VivisMom

He was in my hood and I didn't even know! Should have been on the lookout for a Ford Festiva held together with tape and DU bumperstickers. :)

Glen Burnie is many things, but backward is not one of them!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Stinky The Clown

Ya know those cars you see with the crazy driver and all plastered with hand made signs ...... The car was a rolling wreck of a thing......It got my attention for the cross that was erected on the roof and held there with fishing line or some such. Then I noticed it was festooned with Obama stickers. And various and sundry left wing sloganed bumper stickers. But the best part was the hand lettered stuff, thanking God for MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz and "Raquel". And one sign simply proclaiming the man's love for Tamron Hall.

The guy worships kooks and drives a piece of junk.  No doubt his home (if he has one) isn't in any better shape.

Attention young people who hold liberal viewpoints; if you don't grow up, the above is your future.  And the only individuals who will wave at you are those who live in their basement sharing a litter box with the cat.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Think I found the POS in question...

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

The left is nothing if not racist.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The left is nothing but racist.
fixorated.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ATTC

• Probationary (Probie)
Think I found the POS in question...

Assuming $5 per bumper sticker... how much of the money that tool has was wasted on shouting his beliefs instead of being part of the solution (lex: paying for his OWN DAMN HEALTHCARE)?
Where'd I go wrong? /sarc

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I'd say the stickers are probably worth more than the car.  And also the only thing holding it together.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline djones520

See, I'll buy this story.  Not like those stories about all the right wing terrorists with kill obama bumber stickers.

Only cars I've ever seen with political bumperstickers are for the lefties.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
See, I'll buy this story.  Not like those stories about all the right wing terrorists with kill obama bumber stickers.

Only cars I've ever seen with political bumperstickers are for the lefties.

Same here....

The cars are usually some type of POS car, usually 20 or so years old, minimum, usually brown in color (what parts still have color), often driven by a 20ish, wire-rimed glasses wearing, ball-breaking feminist, or a short, fat, balding, middle-aged college prof looking guy with thick-ass glasses and a gray ponytail....
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:41:12 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.