Author Topic: Charlie Sheen: The true mastermind behind 9/11  (Read 3060 times)

Offline An Average American

• Probationary (Probie)
Charlie Sheen: The true mastermind behind 9/11
« on: September 15, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »
I just finished reading Charlie's "faux" interview with President Obama. One thing I found out that I didn't know before is that Charlie is so much more intelligent than the President, and knew how to control him in an interview. I think Charlie's in the wrong line of work. His interviewing skills are far superior to his acting skills (though that's not hard to achieve). Personally I myself think Mr. Sheen was the one behind the 9/11 attacks. I think during one of his drunken binges he wound up losing a game of truth or dare with his prostitute of choice that night and was subsequently dared to help orchestrate the attacks with the prostitutes pimp, Osama Bin Laden (Charlie really the veil should have been a give away). I think he met with Bin Laden and was promised 72 virgins and just couldn't pass it up. Let me let you in on some facts that may convince you he at least helped orchestrate it. Fact: Charlie Sheen drinks (a lot). Fact: Charlie Sheen likes prostitutes. Fact: Charlie Sheen was no where near any of the attack sites when the attacks happened. Fact: Charlie Sheen drinks a lot. Fact: Charlie Sheen likes prostitutes. Fact: By his own statement in the interview Charlie Sheen lost no loved ones in the attacks hmm coincidence? Fact: Charlie Sheen drinks a lot. Fact: Charlie Sheen likes prostitutes. Fact: Charlie Sheen did not book any seats on any of these flights on 9/11 hmm another coincidence? Fact Charlie Sheen likes to drink a lot. Fact Charlie Sheen likes prostitutes. Fact: Charlie Sheen is trying to implement the Bush administration into the attacks, which leads me to believe he is trying to draw attention away from himself. Oh and did I mention Charlie Sheen likes to drink a lot and likes prostitutes. Each point by itself may not seem like a red flag, but if you put them all together I think you can understand my conspiracy theory.
Just to be clear though, all that you have read is just my own theory. You might say well his theory is a bunch of nonsense, and that may be true, but is it really more nonsense than Mr. Sheen's paranoid conspiracy theory and his "faux" interview with the President? Which reminds me. I will be releasing the transcripts of my own "faux" interview that I recently had with our President. I think you will find that as convincing as Mr. Sheen seemed to be, in all honesty the President was really just being nice. The President eludes to this in my "faux" interview entitled. the President and I discussing the Charlie (Brown) Sheen Conspiracy. I hope you all come by and read it. Trust me it is riveting. Should be done editing by Wed. So visit me at www.anavgamerican.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:29:07 AM by An Average American »

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Charlie Sheen: The true mastermind behind 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 10:27:39 AM »
Actually the attack can be traced back to Kevin Bacon in less than 6 degrees of seperation.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline An Average American

• Probationary (Probie)
Charlie Sheen: The true mastermind behind 9/11
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:06 AM »
Read about it here at www.anavgamerican.blogspot.com

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »
Paragraphs are your friend.  Use them.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »
Actually the attack can be traced back to Kevin Bacon in less than 6 degrees of seperation.
Everyone knows that those "planes" that hit the World Trade Center were really just parade balloons filled with hallucinogenic gas concocted by Rove himself while deep within an active volcano, and the buildings were brought down by lasers. Unfortunately, the satellite was halfway around the planet at the time, so about 500 people with pocket mirrors stood in strategic locations all across the world in order to reflect the lasers into the buildings.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »
Everyone knows that those "planes" that hit the World Trade Center were really just parade balloons filled with hallucinogenic gas concocted by Rove himself while deep within an active volcano, and the buildings were brought down by lasers. Unfortunately, the satellite was halfway around the planet at the time, so about 500 people with pocket mirrors stood in strategic locations all across the world in order to reflect the lasers into the buildings.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 02:32:30 PM »
Paragraphs are your friend.  Use them.

So is the "delete" button.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »
I'm confused.  The link is to your blog's analysis, An Average American, where is the link to Charlie Sheens Faux interview?  Or did I miss it ?

Welcome  :cheersmate: