Author Topic: Primitives remember 9-11-2001  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Primitives remember 9-11-2001
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
Katrina affected everyone, not just New Orleans. Also, we were whacked by Ike and that was bad too, but no cities were destroyed and no one whined like after Katrina.

I've been through Rita and Ike since Katrina happened.  Both of them have been tossed in the dustbin of history but Katrina lives on.  There is something wrong with that.  Not that I think Rita and Ike should still be out there but that Katrina should go away too. 

Not only do we still remember Katrina but we are still PAYING for it.  I don't think they have removed those freeloaders from the gov't tit yet.  I could be wrong but I think they are still drawing gov't checks.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Primitives remember 9-11-2001
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »
I've been through Rita and Ike since Katrina happened.  Both of them have been tossed in the dustbin of history but Katrina lives on.  There is something wrong with that.  Not that I think Rita and Ike should still be out there but that Katrina should go away too. 

Not only do we still remember Katrina but we are still PAYING for it.  I don't think they have removed those freeloaders from the gov't tit yet.  I could be wrong but I think they are still drawing gov't checks.

KC

And it was the Bush administration that gave them money. Which is odd considering how the DUmmies cry that he left them to die.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.