Author Topic: The Lieing paprika IS ANGRY! RAWR!  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Vagabond

The Lieing paprika IS ANGRY! RAWR!
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:26:05 AM »
La Lioness Priyanka  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-28-09 12:48 PM
Original message
I ****ING HATE when people ask oppressed minorities why they are angry?  
 Edited on Fri Aug-28-09 12:49 PM by La Lioness Priyanka
I mean, **** you, ofcourse I am angry. I only have one life to live and in this life I am a second class citizen. I am denied rights everyday that the majority take for granted. Not to mention the homophobia, racism, sexism, xenophobia and other social discrimination that minorities face.

So to you privileged asses who go around calling us angry, **** you. If you had to deal with the shit we do, you'd be angry too.

And for what its worth, you only see our anger and not see our strength, because you make a choice to do so. You make a choice to see only the negatives because it makes you feel somewhat justified in your bigotry.

**** you.

No, really so if we are so bad in this country why not hop on the boat and paddle back to where you came from.

I rather suspect this spoiled rotten pain in the ass is bad news for whoever she has a relationship with.  Anything other than worshipping at her feet and responding immediately and blissfully to her every whim will never be good enough for her.  Perhaps not even then.

secondwind  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-28-09 12:53 PM
Response to Original message
6. I once worked for an attorney, a Jewish man, who told me.....

that even though he didn't understand it completely, he could understand all the anger he saw (this was in the 70's).......he said if he had been born a black man, he would have been the "meanest, angriest SOB anyone ever saw".........in order to gain respect.

Your Jewish friend was just as liberal as you then.  Anger doesn't get respect, it might get fear, temporarily.

Nothing else really interesting or new to bring over.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:43:58 AM by Vagabond »
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: The Lieing paprika IS ANGRY! RAWR!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:31:31 AM »

Yeah, pretty much says it all right there.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
What a whiny crybaby.  Our President, arguably the most powerful man in the free world, is half black.  Whining time for minorities over.  The racism in the country has been lowered to such a point that the US elected a black man to be president, we have multiple minority senators and congressmen, we have had minorities on the supreme court.  When do we say enough is enough, they are not being held back by whites anymore.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:31:12 AM »
For those who are not aware, the maharani primitive is not from any of the lower classes of India.

Just thought that was worth pointing out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
For those who are not aware, the maharani primitive is not from any of the lower classes of India.

They never are.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »

Based on her whining, she's apparently a black lesbo illegal alien.
Lots of demand for those.
She's also been shamed into giving Skimmer money.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »
What a whiny crybaby.  Our President, arguably the most powerful man in the free world, is half black.  Whining time for minorities over.  The racism in the country has been lowered to such a point that the US elected a black man to be president, we have multiple minority senators and congressmen, we have had minorities on the supreme court.  When do we say enough is enough, they are not being held back by whites anymore.

I can say myself that *I* never held anyone back. Not to say I never laughed and pointed at and shook my head at some clueless dipshits holding themselves back....alot. Good comedy is worth it's weight.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »

and don't forget who appointed Colin Powell and Condi Rice to what was at the time the highest positions for a black person in our govt.
Thats the right an evil racist repuke.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »
Based on her whining, she's apparently a black lesbo illegal alien.
Lots of demand for those.
She's also been shamed into giving Skimmer money.

I believe her parents are from India, but I think she was born here. She is a lesbian, or at least bisexual. I do see her strength. I bet she can have a really strong orgasm.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »
This is hysterical...they've got control of Congress and the WH...they should be strong arming everyone around them into doing what they say...yet they still are chewing on their Libtard angst and playing the victim card.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »
This is hysterical...they've got control of Congress and the WH...they should be strong arming everyone around them into doing what they say...yet they still are chewing on their Libtard angst and playing the victim card.

some of them will not be happy until whitey is enslaved and all our belongings are given to them.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 01:27:45 PM »
This primitive lives in NYC.  You're not going to be in a place much more liberal than NYC, so if she's not happy there then she's about at the end of her rope of places to live.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »
some of them will not be happy until whitey is enslaved and all our belongings are given to them.

And they're too stupid to realize that they'll be next.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »
La Lioness should try working for a living so she has something to compare her current situation to.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
Screw that bitch. Most Indians I know don't think like this. She got wrapped up in this Democratic victim mentality and blames all of her failures on other people. Most Indians I know are not like this, including one of my closest friends. A 33 Y/O who works his ass off building homes and condos, owns rentals, and does anything else that can make him money. F'er lives in a 6000 square foot home in West Lake Golf Course community by himself. He's 1st generation American being born here and LOVES this country.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 02:27:21 PM »
Screw that bitch. Most Indians I know don't think like this. She got wrapped up in this Democratic victim mentality and blames all of her failures on other people. Most Indians I know are not like this, including one of my closest friends. A 33 Y/O who works his ass off building homes and condos, owns rentals, and does anything else that can make him money. F'er lives in a 6000 square foot home in West Lake Golf Course community by himself. He's 1st generation American being born here and LOVES this country.

It was the maharani primitive, who keeps her kitchen a mess, who so regally reminded us a couple of years ago that she "accepted" American citizenship, as opposed to having been given it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 02:37:02 PM »
It was the maharani primitive, who keeps her kitchen a mess, who so regally reminded us a couple of years ago that she "accepted" American citizenship, as opposed to having been given it.

Then, by all means, she's free to take her skanky ass back to that hellhole of a subcontinent if she hates it here so much. My buddy said of his visit there he couldn't wait to get back to the States.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 03:37:42 PM »
I believe her parents are from India, but I think she was born here. She is a lesbian, or at least bisexual. I do see her strength. I bet she can have a really strong orgasm.

flesh melting

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »
Lionness reminds me of a really dumb hateful "lady" I "knew"
on Mike Malloy's site and then later on POAC. She was just
a hate filled pus bag that lived in SF.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 08:13:51 PM »
a hate filled pus bag that lived in SF
If she was also the dumbest person on all the internets, then it was Beth Ferrari.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »
If she was also the dumbest person on all the internets, then it was Beth Ferrari.
I have a noob question re Beth; she used to be referred to as Dougs ex-wife.  I've also read a few posts from her on DU where she references Doug.  My question, who the hell is Doug?  Is he a local San Fran celeb or is he a tombstoned ex-DUer?

FWIW I agree, she is dumber than dirt.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »
I have a noob question re Beth; she used to be referred to as Dougs ex-wife.  I've also read a few posts from her on DU where she references Doug.  My question, who the hell is Doug?  Is he a local San Fran celeb or is he a tombstoned ex-DUer?

Beth certainly is dumber than dirt. Lioness Priyanka is slightly smarter, and I would bang her if she bathed really well first.  :evillaugh:

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

Beth Ferrari is divorced from Doug Ferrari, who, as far as I know, is a minor nightclub comedian in the San Francisco Gay Bay area. I believe Doug is also a moonbat, a prerequisite for residency in the Gay Bay Area. Beth often makes mention of his mental illness, though it's doubtful his is worse than hers.
Under her previous DUmp name, sfexpat2000, Beth was a ringleader in the Andyscam a few years ago, and is indisputably the dumbest person on all the internets, rivalled by many, beaten by none.

Coach has far more detailed knowledge of poor stupid Beth.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »
Beth Ferrari is divorced from Doug Ferrari, who, as far as I know, is a minor nightclub comedian in the San Francisco Gay Bay area. I believe Doug is also a moonbat, a prerequisite for residency in the Gay Bay Area. Beth often makes mention of his mental illness, though it's doubtful his is worse than hers.
Under her previous DUmp name, sfexpat2000, Beth was a ringleader in the Andyscam a few years ago, and is indisputably the dumbest person on all the internets, rivalled by many, beaten by none.

Coach has far more detailed knowledge of poor stupid Beth.

I appreciate the clarification, I'm pretty much up to speed on Beths involvement during the Andyscam period, that was shortly after I first became aware of these fools.  I just thought maybe I was out of the loop on Doug.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »
Beth certainly is dumber than dirt. Lioness Priyanka is slightly smarter, and I would bang her if she bathed really well first.  :evillaugh:
I've never seen a picture of Beth but I imagine she's a beast.  I agree with you on Priyanka, if she cleaned herself up she looks like she could be fun.