Author Topic: Have you made an Obama Care Blog? post your link here!  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Have you made an Obama Care Blog? post your link here!
« on: August 08, 2009, 06:26:13 AM »
After all, someone needs to report us. Lets just make it easy for them to twist their panties in a wad.
Lets make a big slash about this.

And I have a question, is it tacky to report yourself to Flag? I'm just wondering if it's some sort of coup to get a DUmmie to report you.

Mine is called.
Obama Lied, America's Seniors Died.
and here's my conclusion. You can rip it off if you want.
If this law had anything to do with health care, congress would not have exempted themselves from the same care that we are going to receive. This is about control over the people. Govt mandated granting or denial of health care. Need a life saving procedure? You need to pay off your Democratic congressman. Don’t have the money, your daughter looks very nice. The congressman will give her back to you in a week, after which you will gain your procedure. This health care system is designed for corruption. The people must beseech the elite for care, and the elite will grant a boon, after suitable compensation, of course.

PS, I don't have a ticker so there is no way for me to tell how many are visiting my site.

Offline thundley4

Re: Have you made an Obama Care Blog? post your link here!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »
After all, someone needs to report us. Lets just make it easy for them to twist their panties in a wad.
Lets make a big slash about this.

And I have a question, is it tacky to report yourself to Flag? I'm just wondering if it's some sort of coup to get a DUmmie to report you.

Mine is called.
Obama Lied, America's Seniors Died.
and here's my conclusion. You can rip it off if you want.

PS, I don't have a ticker so there is no way for me to tell how many are visiting my site.

Can you IP addresses of visitors?  That would be interesting.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Have you made an Obama Care Blog? post your link here!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:18:11 AM »
Nah, I can only tell when someone sees my page if they leave a comment. I can't track or tell anything about my visitors.
Still I got two nasty comments. And I reported myself to the flag@whitehouse.org site. I'm hoping to get a response.