Author Topic: Pogo  (Read 4556 times)

Offline Dixie*Darling

Pogo
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:23:01 AM »
I hang out here to play games. 
I mostly like Texas Hold'em, High Stakes Poker, Jungle Gin and several of the solitaire games etc.

http://www.pogo.com/

I have 2 FREE 5 day passes to Club Pogo.  I'll get 5000 bonus tokens for each free pass I give (sweet!).   
Of course you can still play the free games w/o having to pay, but a free pass to Club Pogo allows you to play some of the better games.

If anyone would like one just PM me your email addy and I'll set it up.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Pogo
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
I actually have a paid subscription to that site.  I really wanted access to the subscription only games, so I paid the one year fee.

It really is worth it.  I love playing Stellar Sweeper.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »
My pogo persona has over a million tokens.  I want cash.  :bawl:

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »
Sorry Undies, I can't do anything about the cash but here's a link to a site for more free tokens.

http://www.badgeaddicts.com/freetokens.html

LINKS TO FREE TOKENS.
GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST:

Below are some free token offers. No purchase necessary, as these are free token offers from Pogo. Offers may be limited, so get them while you can! Offers may only be rewarded once per account, unless otherwise stated.

PLEASE NOTE:

The free tokens offered on this page are from Pogo. You must be logged into the Pogo account you wish to have the tokens credited to. Most of the tokens offered are a one time deal. You may only claim the free tokens once per account. If for whatever reason you cannot claim the tokens or they are not added to your account, please do not contact me as I can offer no assistance in getting these tokens added.
Thank you and enjoy your tokens.

Here's where I stand on tokies:  1,884,551 Tokens

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 10:02:09 PM »
My pogo persona has over a million tokens.  I want cash.  :bawl:

That's what I'm saying.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 11:30:04 PM »
My pogo name is the same as here and I've been registered on there since 2001 but I only have a bout 1.6 mil tokens, I showed my dad that site and he about lives on there last I saw he had over 5.5 mil tokens and he hasn't been there a year yet.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dixie*Darling