Author Topic: I'm putting myself on "ignore"  (Read 847 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
I'm putting myself on "ignore"
« on: February 23, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2914258

salinen  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Feb-23-08 07:30 PM
Original message
I'm putting myself on "ignore"

Advertisements [?]
I think it's healthy that we're kicking and punching and pulling each others hair out. This may become the most important election in the history of America. We could be looking at "pwning" all three branches, and undoing the nightmare cluster **** that was Bush/Cheney. So far, nobody has been rushed to the hospital from wounds inflicted by other DU'ers. That sorta defines us. Free thinking fair minded progressive good-deed-doers with a tendency to be sensitive to a fault. Otherwise, who the **** are we? Mindless insensitive selfish racist lockstep clones? Nope, that's the other party.

I'm not asking this, I telling everyone here, that when a candidate finally emerges, that we shake hands. I know it's really hard to forgive someone who has called you a ****ing asshole. But that's what's gonna happen. And if so-and-so doesn't forgive so-and-so, I'm gonna kick both their asses.

Now, back to the fights.

Refresh | 6 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

That is EXACTLY what you are, DUmbasses

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 08:24:00 PM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: I'm putting myself on "ignore"
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »
It is notable that conservatives look at having "control" of the branches of government in the idea of government staying out of our way as we attempt to better ourselves while libs look at it as a way to inflict their will on others to their own betterment.