Author Topic: Bodies of Israeli kidnapped teens found  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Bodies of Israeli kidnapped teens found
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:02:24 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/30/bodies-israeli-kidnapped-teens-found-government-confirms/

Israel's nearly three-week vigil for three teens kidnapped in the West Bank - including one with U.S. citizenship - ended grimly Monday, with the discovery of their bodies just north of Hebron.

The search for Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16 and Naftali Frenkel, 16, who were snatched while hitchhiking, ended even as Israeli forces were conducting raids in the West Bank, where Hamas operates. Frenkel holds duel U.S.-Israeli citizenship

I don't remember anything from Obama on this, did I miss his statement about an American citizen being kidnapped?  :(

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Bodies of Israeli kidnapped teens found
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 03:14:39 PM »
They were Jews. Obummer don't care. Now, if they were "peaceful Palestinians", that would be a different story.

The "peaceful Palestinians" didn't kill them................right? That would be un-possible.

Hamas is the Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement, a Palestinian organization committed to eliminating Israel and replacing it with an Islamic state.
(wiki)

Well, maybe not.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »

Netanyahu on murders: 'Hamas is responsible, and Hamas will pay.'
Calls killers 'beasts'; Peres says Israel's retribution will be harsh.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.602235
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
Obama's spokesman condemns in the "strongest possible terms." Hmmmm, is it time to muster the hashtag avengers?
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 06:51:00 PM »
Obama's spokesman condemns in the "strongest possible terms." Hmmmm, is it time to muster the hashtag avengers?

I;m sure the Israelis are going to pay attention to him. It's not going to be pretty over there.

By the way, what about our marine down in Mexico? Any pontificating from Obummer on him yet? Crickets.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 07:49:02 PM »
About the only thing Obama cares about Israel is that the American Embassy in Tel Aviv was flying the gay pride flag.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/14/gay-pride-flag-hoisted-above-us-embassy-in-israel/
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 08:28:17 PM »
Israel is striking back, so I expect Obama or John effin' Kerry to issue a statement calling for restraint.

Offline Dori

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline MD

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 09:09:43 PM »

The "peaceful Palestinians" didn't kill them................right? That would be un-possible.

Give it a few days.  Obama will either blame Bush or the NRA. 

It should be interesting to see the response to this to. Not ours, Obama doesnt care about Jews so he couldnt give two shits that one of our citizens was just murdered by terrorists.

No, Im more interested in how Israel is going to bomb the shit out of these terrorist bastards.  They dont mess around, and more power to them.  Good Hunting Israel! Youve still got some friends in the USA.
Disclaimer: Anytime I refer to a DUmmie or ****tarded Liberal in any term that may be considered “smart” or "brilliant" it should be read with the most sarcasm you possibly can muster.

They are not smart, that’s why they are Liberal.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »

No, Im more interested in how Israel is going to bomb the shit out of these terrorist bastards.  They dont mess around, and more power to them.  Good Hunting Israel! Youve still got some friends in the USA.

I watched "Munich" again and man I am in awe of their badasses. 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline MD

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
We have our answer

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/01/israeli-teens-found-dead/

Hours after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that “Hamas will pay” for the murders of three Israeli teens, Israel's air force launched strikes on dozens of targets in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.

Nice job Israel.  Dont back down to the terrorist bastards in Hamas. 
Disclaimer: Anytime I refer to a DUmmie or ****tarded Liberal in any term that may be considered “smart” or "brilliant" it should be read with the most sarcasm you possibly can muster.

They are not smart, that’s why they are Liberal.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 06:45:21 PM »
DU has already sided with the terrorists. Absolutely disgusting. Those people are slime.

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 08:12:10 PM »
We have our answer

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/01/israeli-teens-found-dead/

Nice job Israel.  Dont back down to the terrorist bastards in Hamas.
I just heard a discussion on Fox about whether Israel's attack should be "proportional". I doubt that it will. They'll take out way more than the 3 young students. Way to go, Israel. I wish that our administration had a quarter of the balls of Israel.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 08:27:01 PM »
I just heard a discussion on Fox about whether Israel's attack should be "proportional". I doubt that it will. They'll take out way more than the 3 young students. Way to go, Israel. I wish that our administration had a quarter of the balls of Israel.

War isn't proportional. You have to kill more of them than they kill of yours. Chicago gangs and the old mafia might have that proportionality crap, but it doesn't work in war.