Author Topic: Loss of Constitutional Rights  (Read 3221 times)

Offline b4genesis

• Probationary (Probie)
Loss of Constitutional Rights
« on: July 06, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »
Look, I’m not a revolutionary — Just and ordinary conservative Christian who was raised by my Army officer dad to love our country, particularly our divinely-inspired Constitution and the principles it was founded on — the original principles. But I am sick and tired of Washington. I write and write and write to my representatives, and I vote, and vote, and vote … but NOTHING changes except the drive to take away my rights. And I am very fearful that they are, at last, going to succeed in taking what’s left. I don’t have much money, but I do have a website and the ability to write fairly well. Please visit one page on my site and tell me what you think. I hope everyone will download the New American Declaration of Independence, sign the first two pages, and send them off to their representatives. I don’t know how else to get their attention. http://wcmason.com/newdeclaration.htm

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Loss of Constitutional Rights
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 03:19:31 PM »
Not an ordinary conservative Christian, a wacko spammer.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »
Not an ordinary conservative Christian, a wacko spammer.

Don't ya hate these idiots that can't even stop by the "welcome" board and introduce themselves?  If they aren't going to do that , at least they could find the appropriate board to post on. Wait a minute, I guess the dumpster is as good as anyplace for this crap.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 04:03:51 PM »
Look, I’m not a revolutionary — Just and ordinary conservative Christian who was raised by my Army officer dad to love our country, particularly our divinely-inspired Constitution and the principles it was founded on — the original principles. But I am sick and tired of Washington. I write and write and write to my representatives, and I vote, and vote, and vote … but NOTHING changes except the drive to take away my rights. And I am very fearful that they are, at last, going to succeed in taking what’s left. I don’t have much money, but I do have a website and the ability to write fairly well. Please visit one page on my site and tell me what you think. I hope everyone will download the New American Declaration of Independence, sign the first two pages, and send them off to their representatives. I don’t know how else to get their attention. http://wcmason.com/newdeclaration.htm
Try offing yourself on the White House lawn....You'll get all the attention ya need...
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 04:17:28 PM »

"Letteth not yon portal hit thee wherein the good Lord split thee."
--II Moonbat 3:16
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »
"Letteth not yon portal hit thee wherein the good Lord split thee."

--II Moonbat 3:16

:rotf:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
Try offing yourself on the White House lawn....You'll get all the attention ya need...
But then what will he do with that trailer load of ammonium nitrate?

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 07:53:47 PM »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.