Author Topic: It all comes down to 9/11.  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
It all comes down to 9/11.
« on: February 22, 2008, 01:35:42 PM »
Ahh...........the Kaput primitive

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2908465

kpete  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-22-08 01:28 PM
Original message
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Fri Feb-22-08 01:29 PM by kpete
9/11 is the Litmus Test.

There is one thing that defines everyone over the course of these early years of this new century. That thing is the 9/11 attack. Everyone in government and every field of endeavor the world over is defined by their position on this event. It is not necessary to know the truth. It is only necessary to know the extent of the lies in order to define any leader in any position anywhere in the world. By what they have said and by what they have not said, one can accurately judge who is an enemy of the people’s of the world. One can accurately determine who is a tool of the psychopaths or one of them.

Everything that has happened has happened based on a lie. Everyone in government; in the media, in entertainment, in organized religion, in the public eye and in the public who accepts and promotes the official story is either a traitor or a tool. Everyone who does not stand forth and speak truth to power is a coward, a liar and complicit in mass murder. Everyone- everywhere can be measured according to this litmus test.

Measure everyone by their position and their comments or lack of comments concerning this signal event. Measure everything they say in relation to their position on this event. For those of you who know that this is all a lie, I ask you not to go to work on March 19th in protest of this event and all of the events that have followed. I ask the residents of every nation on Earth to take this day off from your usual duties and stand down in protest of the terrible lies and events that cloud our existence and circumscribe our freedoms. Send a message. Stop the machine. See your power and in seeing it, expand it.

Hear me people. We know who you are and we know who we are. We see you lie and we see you murder. We see. You are going down. It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow but you are going down. And you… all of you who know and who abet and serve the empire of darkness; all of you who have sold your honor and integrity for a place at the table, for the opportunity to run your mouths about banal tripe and be a hearty-fellow-well-met among the psychopaths, who lurk like jackals among the lions, who are complicit in this evil… you will be shamed beyond endurance for having been such a whore and a fool for table scraps at the cost of your humanity.

more at:
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2008/02/911-is-litmu...

islandmkl  (633 posts)      Fri Feb-22-08 01:30 PM
Response to Original message
1. like Jules said,
 "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

mac2  (1000+ posts)     Fri Feb-22-08 01:34 PM
2. Just the fact that they all disappeared for a long time 
 Edited on Fri Feb-22-08 01:47 PM by mac2
signifies lack of leadership and responsibility. It felt like they wanted the fear of the unknown. It felt like a coup to me. All we had was Dan Rather. It was treason and it was full of lies from the start. No military answer for over an hour? Get real? The police forces have more equipment and helecopters than our military at the time. (Well since Clinton they have changed our military to be smaller).

The same thing happened during Katrina. The excuse of being on "break" was very hollow by Congress,etc. Not even the Afro-American groups came to the aid of their members in New Orleans. They have lawyers who could have gotten a court order to send food, water, etc. by drop helecopters, etc. The shooting was probably by Blackwater to keep them away. Our military acts under fire but not to rescue our own citizens?

I will never forget the 911 attack on our country and our inability to respond when we have a $400Billion tax bill every year. Our Commnder-in-Cheif and his VP were AWOL (911 and Katrina). That is reason for impeachment. They are supposed to lead not hide in a bunker or flying around the country.

FEMA/Homeland Security-Chernoff and Brownie...ya did a good job killing and causing fear here in America. Why is Chernoff still there? They both should be in jail for treason. New Orleans was a target to change the political profile of LA. It was a crime just as much as 911

Dinger (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-22-08 01:46 PM
4. Kpete Does It Again!
 You should be in office!

alyce douglas  (1000+ posts)     Fri Feb-22-08 01:59 PM
6. oh kpete this line gets me the most.
 and I hope to see the day.

"You are going down. It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow but you are going down". 

Hey poo flingers....................... :bird:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: It all comes down to 9/11.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »
These people are totally out of touch with reality..... :mental: :mental: :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 01:47:21 PM »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 02:02:50 PM »
mac2  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Feb-22-08 01:34 PM
2. Just the fact that they all disappeared for a long time

Edited on Fri Feb-22-08 01:47 PM by mac2
signifies lack of leadership and responsibility. It felt like they wanted the fear of the unknown. It felt like a coup to me. All we had was Dan Rather. It was treason and it was full of lies from the start. No military answer for over an hour? Get real? The police forces have more equipment and helecopters than our military at the time. (Well since Clinton they have changed our military to be smaller).

The same thing happened during Katrina. The excuse of being on "break" was very hollow by Congress,etc. Not even the Afro-American groups came to the aid of their members in New Orleans. They have lawyers who could have gotten a court order to send food, water, etc. by drop helecopters, etc. The shooting was probably by Blackwater to keep them away. Our military acts under fire but not to rescue our own citizens?

I will never forget the 911 attack on our country and our inability to respond when we have a $400Billion tax bill every year. Our Commnder-in-Cheif and his VP were AWOL (911 and Katrina). That is reason for impeachment. They are supposed to lead not hide in a bunker or flying around the country.

FEMA/Homeland Security-Chernoff and Brownie...ya did a good job killing and causing fear here in America. Why is Chernoff still there? They both should be in jail for treason. New Orleans was a target to change the political profile of LA. It was a crime just as much as 911.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
will never forget the 911 attack on our country and our inability to respond when we have a $400Billion tax bill every year. Our Commnder-in-Cheif and his VP were AWOL (911 and Katrina). That is reason for impeachment. They are supposed to lead not hide in a bunker or flying around the country.

That is one of the most hopelessly idiotic and inaccurate statements I have ever heard.

Show me how that works in the Constitution you leftist freaks claim to know so much about. :mental:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »
Who was President when 0/11 was conceived, planned, financed and the training started for the pilots?
Who is it that claims she was Co-President and that it gives her the experience to run the country today?`
Selective memory loss is a bitch

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »
This is one of those things I read that I do believe leads to a lowering of the I.Q.

I have no idea what the DUmmies are on about.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 06:09:43 AM »
This is one of those things I read that I do believe leads to a lowering of the I.Q.

It can only go to zero . . . unfortunately.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.