Author Topic: Willie Nelson Backs Calls To Impeach Bush  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Willie Nelson Backs Calls To Impeach Bush
« on: February 22, 2008, 08:32:22 AM »
Willie done gone and smoked too much weed.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2907008

G_j (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-22-08 08:35 AM
Original message
Willie Nelson Backs Calls To Impeach Bush
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Fri Feb-22-08 08:42 AM by G_j
this has may have been posted, but if not..

http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=40920

Willie Nelson Backs Calls To Impeach President Bush
He doesn't trust Dubya...
by Scott Colothan

on 20/02/2008

Outspoken country singer Willie Nelson has called on America to impeach George Bush for crimes he believes the President has committed.

In the animated interview with radio DJ Alex Jones, Nelson impelled the nation to “throw the bastards out” and alleged that the Bush administration would do all within their grasp to stay in power.
He blasted: “If you break the law you have to pay for it one way or another and if these guys haven't broke the law nobody has."

"The deck's been stacked and we need to figure out a way to get a new fresh deck in there in the deal and I don't know how else to do it except throw the bastards out."

Importantly, he also snubbed the Democrats as a suitably replacement for Bush’s Republican party, saying: "We went through a couple of elections now and we didn't do anything, we thought we did but come to find out that the voting machines are crooked, everything's stacked against us, the politicians that we vote for won't stay and fight and they won't count the votes.

Importantly, he also snubbed the Democrats as a suitably replacement for Bush’s Republican party, saying: "We went through a couple of elections now and we didn't do anything, we thought we did but come to find out that the voting machines are crooked, everything's stacked against us, the politicians that we vote for won't stay and fight and they won't count the votes."

As Send2Press reports, Nelson also claims that the Bush administration will do all they can to remain in power at the end of his term, adding: "It could be anything and anything will work because they have everyone scared to death.
“I just think there are people out there who will do anything to stay in power, anything to keep what they have, they've already proven they'll do anything to keep it."

Hey Willie................................ :bigbird:

sfexpat2000  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-22-08 08:39 AM
Response to Original message
1. He was on Amy's show yesterday and did a great hour!
 http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/21/musical_legend_wi...

OmmmSweetOmmm  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-22-08 08:44 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. I watched this last night and it was so good!!!!!! Willie totally rocks!!!!

madokie  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-22-08 08:44 AM
3. I agree with Willie
 if anyone knows about the long arm of the law he is one who should.

alarimer  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-22-08 09:16 AM
4. Willie is my hero
 I loved that interview.

trof  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-22-08 09:17 AM
5. If Willie's fer it, I'm fer it

Nothing but barking moonbats........................and Mr. Nelson is one now..............well he's been one for awhile now. Why do entertainers get these platforms which to bark from??
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Willie Nelson Backs Calls To Impeach Bush
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 08:54:58 AM »
They really shouldn't let Willie near a microphone on a day he's been drinking the bong water.

Seriously he just needs to spend the final days of his senile life down at Hippy Hollow smoking a doob watching the naked hippy chicks.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 08:59:05 AM »
For someone who's main problem with the government seems to be taxes and the IRS, you'd think the ****er would have the sense enough to criticize the party that wants to tax his ass off, not the one that wants to lower his tax burden.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 10:52:27 AM »
For someone who's main problem with the government seems to be taxes and the IRS, you'd think the ****er would have the sense enough to criticize the party that wants to tax his ass off, not the one that wants to lower his tax burden.

What, and miss a chance to slam Bush?  :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »
He blasted: “If you break the law you have to pay for it one way or another and if these guys haven't broke the law nobody has."

This from a guy who has been busted for pot how many times and broke how many tax laws over the years?  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 11:29:39 AM »
I like Willie, but I like him ALOT better when he shuts his mouth about the real world.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
Hmmmmmm.  I read each quote and could find nothing that mentions Pres. Bush.  "Throw the bastards out"  among other quotes could easily refer to congress.  Hmmmmm, spin much?   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »
Willie...shut-up and sing...Damn when are these "singers" gonna learn they really shouldn't open their mouths except to sing?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 06:28:07 PM »
Willie...shut-up and sing...Damn when are these "singers" gonna learn they really shouldn't open their mouths except to sing?

I've been hoping Springsteen figures that out one of these days . . .  :banghead:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 07:38:05 PM »
I am constantly amused by who, all of the sudden, is a real big supporter of the "Rule Of Law".

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 07:43:17 PM »
That ignorant **** is lucky he isn't issuing press releases from inside a Federal prison.

:foff:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
Odd how some people will read these far-left, batshit-crazy moonbat sites and take every word as gospel. You know they're reading them because they parrot the lies almost word-for-word. I'll bet if you asked ol' Willie to name the alleged "crimes" he couldn't name a single one, just like the imbeciles from whose websites he got his information. Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell are two more examples of this kind of Useful Idiot, just mindlessly regurgitating whatever Kool-Aid they sucked up that day.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself