Author Topic: DUmmies compare El Rushbo to al Pedo  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Vagabond

DUmmies compare El Rushbo to al Pedo
« on: July 02, 2009, 06:17:15 AM »
DUmmies compare Rush Limbaugh to a dead pedophile

Uben  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-01-09 11:02 PM
Original message
Comparing Limbaugh to MJ
 Limbaugh says that Michael Jackson "flourished under Reagan, languished under Clinton, died under Obama." In retrspect, Limbaugh himself started out under Reagan, became a drug addict under Clinton, and is imploding under Obama. So what the **** is he complaining about?

Take another look.  Limbaugh has great ratings under Zero.  Far better than say Robert Mad Cow or Keif Overbite, or whatever their names are.  By the way, whatever happened to Air America?

Tangerine LaBamba  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jul-01-09 11:05 PM
Response to Original message
1. I posted here the other day about how much 
 Rush and Jacko had in common -

Both have their followers, lots of them.
Both are junkies.
Both have bizarre, and illegal, sexual propensities.
Both have made tons of $$$.
Both used their $$$ to buy themselves out of dangerous situations.
Both were unsuccessful with the opposite sex.

Yet, Jacko's passing is mourned by a lot here at DU, while Rush's passing will be cheered.

Ah, well, it's nice to have selective compassion...................... 

I'm assuming that you know of illegal activities engaged in by Rush and are currently giving a sworn statement to the police? 

Rush has been married quite a few times, this might show something of his failings at marriage but he seems quite adept with the opposite sex. 

Micheal was a pedo who paid big time hush money to keep his victim's quiet.

RagAss  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-01-09 11:14 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. One had talent and the other is a foul gasbag. 

Nope the one still has talent, the other is now a foul gasbag.

Tangerine LaBamba  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jul-01-09 11:23 PM
Response to Reply #2
4. His followers would tell you otherwise -
 it's all a matter of taste.

Look, as hateful as he is, you have to admit that the fat greasy ****lord is talented and has a gift for what he does. We don't like it, but there's no denying his certain kind of genius.

Shit. You've forced me to defend him.

I deserve to die now.............. 

Please don't hurt yourself.  You provide Frank with so much material....

RagAss  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-01-09 11:41 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. His "followers" would kill us all here if they had a chance.
 I don't seem to remember acts of violence attributed to listening to MJ tunes. 

Neither have any acts of violence been attributed to listening to Rush, a fair comparison.

burning rain (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-02-09 12:12 AM
Response to Reply #1
10. Yes, but Rush could've eaten MJ at one sitting, while the reverse wasn't true. 

:lmao:

burning rain (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-02-09 12:50 AM
Response to Reply #12
16. ..... dude who was *born* black,....
 while Rush was white from the beginning. 

:lmao:

burning rain (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-02-09 02:06 AM
Response to Reply #22
25. "It can get pretty scary around here." (to Tangerine LaBamba; aka the Rita Hayworth primitive)
 Edited on Thu Jul-02-09 02:07 AM by burning rain
That it can, buddy. Fatheadedness is rampant in our species and Americans especially are notorious for not getting irony. But if you ever need encouragement on both counts, just poke around Freepistan a bit and look for the shockingly frequent, cluelessly earnest reactions to leaden sarcasm not followed by an "/s," never mind irony. Conservatives claim they're more tough-minded than us, and I'm willing to admit that they are, in a way.

Gee, I dunno, it could be that it just doesn't translate well over the internet.

tulsakatz (1000+ posts)      Wed Jul-01-09 11:32 PM
5. what I found odd about that comment.....
 ...well, aside from the fact it was Rush! Everything he says seems to make no sense.

But what struck me was when he said, 'you can't dispute the facts'. And it's true, MJ died while Obama was in office but there is no evidence that connect those two facts. In other words, there is no proof that MJ died because Obama is President.

Still, republicans seem to have problems with factual evidence so it's not surprising that he missed that part.

Maybe it was the stress if a having a Kenyan sociallist who knew less about the constitution than him that sent Mikey over the edge.

DeadEyeDyck (183 posts)        Wed Jul-01-09 11:53 PM
7. I don't post much because I never know what to say
 My Dad is black and married my mom in Germany. So i have grew up bi-racial. I am very light skin and with my features few people have classified me as "black". I have posted about this before. It was why I was so excited about Obama. He was truly one of my clan.

But in all my years, I had not ever denied my true heritage. I call myself bi-racial and am proud of it. I was popular in HS and am not doing bad in Jr. college. I love my Dad and Mom. My Dad is cool and every one in our heighborhood thinks so. He just has that personality that you got to love. And that has been why I have a problem with Michael Jackson. Here is a guy worth millions and he tries to hide his race.

I can't buy it. I don't like it. What does that say about me. I am half "bad"! I don't hode from my blackness. I honor it. I lover my whiteness too. I believe Gos put me here to be the solution. I show that it works. But MJ, **** it.. I am glad he is gone.

As I said, I don't post much. Every tome I do, I get in fights so I just quit. Cripe, I only voted once.

I'm not even going to try to untangle the above.  Why spend that much time trying to classify yourself.  I'd spend the next nine months trying to figure out which pigeon hole I belong in if I tried.

CoffeeCat  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jul-02-09 12:01 AM
Response to Reply #7
8. You're lucky...
 ...because you had nice parents and a decent childhood.

Michael Jackson may have been in a lot of pain about who he was--or his race--but it was mainly due to his
father being a horrible, sociopathic abuser. Have you read the accounts that describe what Joe Jackson,
Michaels' father, was like? He used to make Michael feel like he wasn't good enough and that he would
never be good enough. Michael was beat during drawn out rehearsals, if he didn't do everything perfectly.

It has been rumoured that Joe Jackson drilled it into his kids, that they had to be better than everyone
out there, because they were black--and blacks were not liked.

Joe Jackson drilled it into Michael and his siblings, that black was less-than in our society.

Listen to Michael's songs..."Black or White" and "Man in the Mirror". Jackson, despite his father, never
stopped believing in love or justice.

He just had a really difficult time healing his own childhood scars.

Yeah, his father was a twerp, but he made Micheal Jackson a star.

Tangerine LaBamba  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jul-02-09 12:50 AM
Response to Reply #7
15. Oh, vote - 
 it's fun, it's important (see what happened with Al Franken?), and it's your duty as an intelligent American citizen.

Vote Democrat, too. Don't forget that.

What I find entertaining about all this uproar about Jacko's death is how the black community - or at least some people who fancy themselves leaders of the black community - are praising Michael for being such a great black man, when, in fact, he did everything he could to deny his blackness, right down to making sure his test-tube, designer children were blond and blue-eyed, whiter than I am.

I love your post, and I love how comfortable you seem to be in your own skin - in ever sense of the phrase.

See? No fight here, honey..................

Gee, and here I thought he should vote for whomever he thought best for the job.  Silly me.

DU AdBot (1000+ posts)      Thu Jul 02nd 2009, 04:01 AM
Healthy Americans Against Reforming Medicine
HAARM
www.HAARM.org

:lmao: :rotf:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: DUmmies compare El Rushbo to al Pedo
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 07:04:14 AM »
Adbot for President!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 07:29:36 AM »
Wow, the Rita Hayworth primitive, the "Tangerine LaBamba" primitive, really went off on the deep end at that bonfire.

I credit this aberration to either her worrying about a certain ailment, knocking her off balance, or to her age.

Remember, the Rita Hayworth primitive knew Walter Winchell before Walter Winchell was even on the radio.
apres moi, le deluge

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 07:54:08 AM »
?

Back whe NYC had 12 dailies?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 07:58:25 AM »
?

Back whe NYC had 12 dailies?

At two cents a copy, five cents on Sunday.
apres moi, le deluge

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 08:01:27 AM »
Thats pretty darned old

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »
Thats pretty darned old

Some months ago, in the cooking and baking forum, the Rita Hayworth primitive assured Grandma (the "hippywife" primitive) that it's been 45 years--now 46 years--since she's bought cheese "food."

People who buy cheese "food" tend to be fully-grown adults, and with that information and some other stuff, I extrapolated the age of the Rita Hayworth primitive, which is pretty old.
apres moi, le deluge

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 08:05:17 AM »

People who buy cheese "food" tend to be fully-grown adults, and with that information and some other stuff, I extrapolated the age of the Rita Hayworth primitive, which is pretty old.

Now where is a Texan supposed to get a philly cheese steak, since you made me hungry?

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »
It's always jarring when a little old lady throws an F bomb.  

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 09:43:28 AM »
Imploding?  DUmmie must be dialing it in from Bizarro World.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 10:52:05 AM »
Imploding?  DUmmie must be dialing it in from Bizarro World.

To  DUmbass increasing your ratings by 25+% is imploding but increasing unemployment by 40+% is doing a great job.

You know the 1+1=3, black is white, up is down ideological bizarro world they live in makes is rainbow magically deliciously so.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »
To  DUmbass increasing your ratings by 25+% is imploding but increasing unemployment by 40+% is doing a great job.

You know the 1+1=3, black is white, up is down ideological bizarro world they live in makes is rainbow magically deliciously so.

Wasdn't the bolded an MJ song?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.