Author Topic: DUmmie lets daughters go skinny dipping, watches?  (Read 2855 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: DUmmie lets daughters go skinny dipping, watches?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »
This reminds me of when I got into trouble, when in the first grade.

Seven years of age.

There were plenty of medical textbooks in the house where I spent my childhood, and one day I got this idea of making some money off of them.  I couldn't sell them, of course, but I could rent them.

I took three of them to school one day; a very large book with transparent plates of the layer of the human eye, a textbook illustrating contagious diseases, and a textbook on obstetrics, also filled with photographs.

At first, I charged everybody a dime to look inside one of the books, any one of the three.  But then I noticed something peculiar, and adjusted my rates accordingly.

I still charged a dime to look at the book of the layers of the human eye, but charged two dimes to look at the book of contagious diseases--the photographs of victims of leprosy were the big draw in that one--and five cents to look at the book with the photographs of naked women.

The teacher caught on in mid-afternoon--the market had been open since the start of the day--and confiscated the books, giving them back to my parents after a conference among them.  I never did learn what they talked about.

Gotta add to what Eupher said . . .

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:

Coach, I very nearly put a Saranac Pomegranate Wheat beer onto my screen.  Several ounces, too. :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 06:39:26 PM »
Heck, I go skinny dipping every night...with my wife.

But I live out in the middle of nowhere and have a 12 foot tall wall around the backyard.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »
I went skinny dipping a lot as a kid, age maybe 12 to 16. Us boys would ride horses most of the day but before coming in in the summer we'd pull the saddles off, get nekkid and swim the horses. But then there were no perverted adluts around. Boy would we have liked to talked some girls into riding with us but unfortunately back then girls had some sense....... :rotf: 

I had all the neighbor girls naked in our pool during high school. The pool was a long way from the house. I never asked permission.