Author Topic: Letter on Glenn Beck Show was terrific. Here is what I wrote my senator  (Read 1073 times)

Offline 5412

Dear Senator Nelson,

Following is a website that outlines a very powerful letter than was read on the air today on the Glenn Beck show.  I suggest you read it.....over and over.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/26742/

We citizens are doing our job, we are letting our legislators know how we feel.

We say no, overwhelmingly to the TARP plan, you vote for it anyway.

We say no on bailouts for auto makers, you vote for it anyway.

We say no on Health Care and you will more than likely choose not to represent those who hired you an follow the party line and send our nation further in to the debt abyss, and destroy the finese health care system in the world.

Senator, you are about to be fired.  Read the lady's letter.  Don't bother to send me your bullshit emails prepared for you by the DNC, we do not give a damn how they feel.

It is time you woke up and started giving a damn about how we feel.

NO HEALTH CARE
CLOSE THE BORDERS
DRILL FOR OIL NOW
SEND ILLEGALS HOME
NO NEW TAXES
NO MORE DEBT.

Sir, you should be ashamed of yourself.  You have allowed your arrogance to follow an arrogant president and stopped listening to those who hired you to represent us.  You leave us little choice but to fire you next time around.  Might as well start cleaning out your desk now.  We will be the silent majority no more, and those who choose to represent their party, special interests, line their pockets instead of representing those who hired them will be gone.......

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
Very good !  Reminds me, it's Tea Party season again, yay!   :cheersmate:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
who was that letter addressed to?