Author Topic: letter to the editor-RE: Letterman  (Read 1727 times)

Offline 5412

letter to the editor-RE: Letterman
« on: June 11, 2009, 07:46:13 AM »
Hi Folks,

Fired this one off today.  I would encourage anyone who wants to do the same to feel free to do so, copy anything you want.  I would love to see Letterman canned for his stupidity.

regards,

Dear Editor:

I just saw the remarks by David Letterman about Sara Palin's daughter.  I have some questions.  Where is the media outrage?  Where is the outrage on the part of the National Orgainzation of Women?  What would have been the reaction had he made those remarks about the president's daughter?

Seems Rush Limbaugh made some sensitive remarks a few years ago that are pale in comparison to what Letterman had to say and the media outrage fueled the fire and they fired Limbaugh.  Hmmmm, wonder why the media and women's groups are not calling for Letterman to get canned? 

The network should not have to wait for public outrage, they should have enough common sense to run him off without having to be told to do so.

Best regards,

Offline Lord Undies

Re: letter to the editor-RE: Letterman
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
When was Rush Limbaugh fired and by whom?  I don't remember such at all.

You're speaking about Limbaugh's football gig.  I understand.

Offline megimoo

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:21:55 AM »
Hi Folks,

Fired this one off today.  I would encourage anyone who wants to do the same to feel free to do so, copy anything you want.  I would love to see Letterman canned for his stupidity.

regards,

Dear Editor:

I just saw the remarks by David Letterman about Sara Palin's daughter.  I have some questions.  Where is the media outrage?  Where is the outrage on the part of the National Orgainzation of Women?  What would have been the reaction had he made those remarks about the president's daughter?

Seems Rush Limbaugh made some sensitive remarks a few years ago that are pale in comparison to what Letterman had to say and the media outrage fueled the fire and they fired Limbaugh.  Hmmmm, wonder why the media and women's groups are not calling for Letterman to get canned? 

The network should not have to wait for public outrage, they should have enough common sense to run him off without having to be told to do so.

Best regards,

But don't you know she is a conservative and everyone knows that conservatives are bad people ?

Offline Bluesuiter-Retired

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 02:09:38 AM »
I wonder if Letterman could deal with a joke which has him having sex with sheep on his ranch in Montana?
America - Love It, or LEAVE

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 08:34:47 AM »
Or about his very minor son being raped by a sports star.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 09:48:27 AM »
Letterman?  The gray-haired old geezer who impregated some slut he wasn't married to not so long ago, then made nightly cracks about Bristol Palin's baby and John McCain's age for a year? 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 03:27:08 PM »
Didn't Letterman knock up his current wife?  He married her just recently...his son must be a few years old....  so if anyone knows anything about getting knocked up...his wife does.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »
Didn't Letterman knock up his current wife?  He married her just recently...his son must be a few years old....  so if anyone knows anything about getting knocked up...his wife does.

I remember Michael Savage talking about this.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Daisy

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 05:58:15 PM »
Looks like this outrage aint going away so soon. And it shouldn't.
It will be interesting to see if good people pressure his sponsors....