Author Topic: The Monster Motorbike that can crush its way through the rush hour  (Read 3229 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

Here is one motorcycle that no-one on the road is going to mess with - this bike can crush cars.

The Monster Motorbike is three metres high, nine metres long and at 14 tonnes, it weighs more than a double decker bus.

Ray Baumann took three years to build this beast of a machine that can simply roll over most other vehicles.

link
Now that would be useful.  :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: The Monster Motorbike that can crush its way through the rush hour
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »

Here is one motorcycle that no-one on the road is going to mess with - this bike can crush cars.

The Monster Motorbike is three metres high, nine metres long and at 14 tonnes, it weighs more than a double decker bus.

Ray Baumann took three years to build this beast of a machine that can simply roll over most other vehicles.

link
I wouldn't mess with the S.O.B. that can kick-start it.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline HACKSAW

Re: The Monster Motorbike that can crush its way through the rush hour
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »

link
I wouldn't mess with the S.O.B. that can kick-start it.   :-)

No doubt! That would be one bad mo-fo.

I will say this much, I feel sorry for the sleep cager who turns left in front of that bike! (actually, that might be what is happening in the pic!)
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.