Author Topic: F*CK the "Angry White Man".  (Read 2393 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
F*CK the "Angry White Man".
« on: February 19, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »
KnaveRupe (558 posts)       Tue Feb-19-08 03:02 PM
Original message
F*CK the "Angry White Man". 
I got one of THOSE e-mails today.

Some of you may have also gotten it in your InBox recently - apparently it's making the rounds.

It was an article from the February 9 Aspen (CO) Times Weekly entitled, "In Election 2008, Don't Forget Angry White Man" by a Gary Hubbell, who I assume is not a happy black woman. Full article available HERE, if you can stomach it.

It's one helluva piece of work, all right. Every bit as bad a chunk of political "analysis" as you would expect, and then some. A paean to the racist, misogynistic, homophobic "he-man" that every right-wing ****tard idolizes as the platonic ideal of masculinity and secretly wants to fellate.

How to sum up the offensiveness of this article? I don't know that I can. All I can do is quote it to demonstrate its odiousness, trying my damnedest to stay within the DU guidelines for article quoting.

His common traits are that he isn’t looking for anything from anyone — just the promise to be able to make his own way on a level playing field. In many cases, he is an independent businessman and employs several people. He pays more than his share of taxes and works hard.

Oh, and of course, he's White. And a Man. And, dare I say, Angry. Because all black folks, and Asians, and women and, I guess, non-angry-people are looking to take advantage of the good nature of the "Angry White Man".

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2890611

I won't paste the whole spittle-slinging rant here. Suffice it to say us white guys are all rich and privileged and have enslaved the Universe so we really have nothing to complain about. We just need to sit down and shut up and order up another Mint Julep from our house negroes or put our foot on the neck of a Mexican immigrant or whatever it is leftists believe the average Caucasian guy does as a matter of routine.

Buzz Clik  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-19-08 03:06 PM
Response to Original message
2. Hm. The Constitution is not a living document ....
 Edited on Tue Feb-19-08 03:07 PM by Buzz Clik
He believes the Constitution is to be interpreted literally, not as a “living document” open to the whims and vagaries of a panel of judges who have never worked an honest day in their lives.

This is a dead giveaway -- the author might as well say, "I am a stupid, knuckledragging asshole who thinks only of myself. I've got mine, **** you!" No point in even arguing with that level of intellect.

And your level of intellect informs you that the Constitution is a tool for redistributing wealth? I've been wanting a new truck. Maybe I can find an amendment in there that entitles me to one.

143tbone  (154 posts)      Tue Feb-19-08 03:16 PM
Response to Reply #2
11. Well, that was pretty damn disgusting.
 This writer obviously thought he was describing admirable traits in a man. Yet, this is what is wrong with America. And I know right wingers would just be aghast at a statement like this.
Find your common ground, they say. I think not.

Things like strength, courage, self-reliance? Yeah, I've always found those to be disgusting traits in a man.

MrScorpio  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-19-08 04:32 PM
Response to Reply #16
35. He's talking about the Stepford wife that he found
 He's too chickenshit to mate with a real woman.

You mean the ones with hairy, undeodorized pits and a face that says, "I just got back from the G8 riots, ask me anything"? I'd be a little chickenshit to inspect her plumbing, too.

Mike Daniels (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-19-08 03:47 PM
Response to Original message
28. How many "Angry White Men" enlisted after 9/11
 "The Angry White Man owns firearms, and he’s willing to pick up a gun to defend his home and his country. He is willing to lay down his life to defend the freedom and safety of others, and the thought of killing someone who needs killing really doesn’t bother him."

I bet the military would gladly welcome this guy into the armed forces in some capacity esp. given he's gun-ho about defending this country. Even if he's not fit enough to serve the front lines I imagine he could serve in some administrative function. However, I bet this moron like 99.9% of Free Republic is much happier performing combat from a keyboard than actually putting their ass on the line.

Umm, my guess would be, "quite a few". Unless you're telling me the recruiting offices were filled with liberal pantywaists.

And so on.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 05:22:32 PM by dandi »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Re: F*CK the "Angry White Man".
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »
Hahahaha! Its about time the politicians kiss my white ass! We are 60% of the population and we DO VOTE! Of course, I can understand other minorities (I consider myself a minority), are angry, what with being coddled for so long.
But its an ANGRY WHITE THING, they wouldnt understand! Hahahahahaha! I love it!  :lmao:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »
"The Angry White Man owns firearms, and he’s willing to pick up a gun to defend his home and his country. He is willing to lay down his life to defend the freedom and safety of others, and the thought of killing someone who needs killing really doesn’t bother him."

So when is open moonbat hunting season starting up anyways?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »
MrScorpio  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-19-08 04:32 PM
Response to Reply #16

I'm sure Mr. Scorpio would consider me a "Stepford Wife".

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »
There is not one segment of the population that DUmmies don`t stereotype or view as a group of some kind.

It is they that long for and attempt to feed hate filled battles between those groups so that they can keep all enslaved to a system that installs them as the power brokers.

They are selfish to the core in every facet of humanity.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 06:22:28 PM »
and secretly wants to fellate.
Don't project your disgusting fantasies on to us, DUmbass.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 06:22:54 PM »
There is not one segment of the population that DUmmies don`t stereotype or view as a group of some kind.

It is they that long for and attempt to feed hate filled battles between those groups so that they can keep all enslaved to a system that installs them as the power brokers.

They are selfish to the core in every facet of humanity.

That's what Marxism is.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »
That essay is like kryptonite to a moonbat.  I love to hear their screechings.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 06:32:47 PM »
Someone should really off these clowns. There, I said it.  :censored:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 06:39:07 PM »
Suffice it to say us white guys are all rich and privileged and have enslaved the Universe so we really have nothing to complain about.

Pretty sweet, though, isn't it?

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »
Suffice it to say us white guys are all rich and privileged and have enslaved the Universe so we really have nothing to complain about.

Pretty sweet, though, isn't it?

:evillaugh:

The cream does rise to the top.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 09:17:39 PM »
MrScorpio  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-19-08 04:32 PM
Response to Reply #16

I'm sure Mr. Scorpio would consider me a "Stepford Wife".

That's okay, BEG, they couldn't handle a real woman...liberal men have to constantly be told what to do and walk on eggshells wondering if this or that action will offend. Women on the right would rather have a man whose independent enough to tie his own shoes, still have his balls intact, and be willing to kill something to eat once in a while (regardless of how much beer it takes).

Cindie

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 09:21:45 PM »
That essay is like kryptonite to a moonbat.  I love to hear their screechings.

Not me--makes my ears bleed.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 11:51:33 PM »
I got a hundred bucks that says this libtard was listening to Rush today. Email my ass! He just can't admit he listens to Rush! *****!

Rush read this over the air this morning, and I'll bet that's where this freak heard it. After all, who in their right mind would email this to a liberal puke? They are so far away from real men my dog would use them as a piss post!

He asks how many angry white men signed up after 9/11? 99.9% of all the enlistments to date, you little puss!

Hell I'm 54 years old and I tried to enlist! This little puke doesn't know how pissed off the MEN of this country were after watching our countrymen and women jump to their deaths to keep from burning to death after the cowards from Islam attacked them.

Every time I read this crap, I want to wade into the DUmp and just kick ass! I can only wish one of these brave keyboard warriors will confront me to my face one of these days, so I can tear off it's head and piss down it's neck!  :hammer:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!