Author Topic: Primitive makes up lie to slam Southerners and Christians  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Vagabond

Primitive makes up lie to slam Southerners and Christians
« on: June 02, 2009, 02:11:38 AM »
Sandy Sam tells a lie

sam sarrha  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 08:36 PM
Original message
my 19 yr old grand Niece's Fetus died at 6 months in the South.no doctor would touch her. she went
 nearly 5 weeks with the dead fetus in her womb. a poverty stricken, frightened, uneducated girl cried for over a month because the ****'n GOP can't run a god damned election on rational truth, they have to create an emotional firestorm over a mole hill. her grand father finally drove her north to a hospital where she was immediately whisked away to emergency surgery, the fetus had calcified into a stony mummy.

she was physically harmed by the event and can not have children now, she also was tragically and severely emotionally damaged. funny how one doctor after another had to go on vacation in the bible belt. none had the decency to just say go somewhere else.

This ain't even a bouncy.  It is in fact male bovine excrement of the highest order.  Removing a deceased fetus is not, nor has it ever been, at all controversial.  This procedure is certainly done in the South and certainly performed by doctors who oppose elective abortions.

Tangerine LaBamba  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jun-01-09 08:39 PM
Response to Original message
1. Every anti-choice believer
 should know about this and about what has happened to a young girl.

Oh, who am I kidding?

They don't care. Maybe that's the worst thing about them.

They really don't care.....................

Then again, they might not care because it didn't happen.

Hepburn  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jun-01-09 08:42 PM
Response to Reply #1
5. Oh, they care alright...
 ...but they care that they can keep a woman pregnant and under control and let a pregnancy like that continue because after all a pregnancy is a punishment for having sex.

Gawd...what the hell have we allowed to come into being in this nation? Those who would allow a young woman to exist in this tragic medical condition so they can tout their right to life stance????

**** them... 

What pregnancy?  If the child is deceased, no one, not a one opposes the procedure that must be used to remove deceased fetus.  Then again since the OP story is an out and out lie.

hedgehog  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jun-01-09 08:41 PM
3. That doesn't make any sense at all. Is it even medically termed an abortion if 
 Edited on Mon Jun-01-09 08:42 PM by hedgehog
the fetus is dead of natural causes? I wonder if this had more to do with money than anything else.

On edit : I can see the possibility of waiting a day or so, maybe up to a week to see if labor would start spontaneously, but this is malpractice! 

Be careful Icarus, you are flying to close to the light of the truth here.

colinmom71  (511 posts)        Tue Jun-02-09 01:28 AM
Response to Reply #3
36. Technically, yes it is still an abortion...
 While the fetus has died, the pregnancy is still active and an abortion is purposely ending a pregnancy with the expected result being a dead fetus. Now, in cases of a fetal demise, insurance companies consider it a medically justified procedure since the pregnant woman is at risk for sepsis should the demised fetus turn necrotic. In fact, I'm lucky to have one of the few insurance coverages that covers abortion under any circumstance, even an elective first trimester procedure.

Most doctors would likely offer to induce labor within a few days of the fetal demise diagnosis to prevent the risk of infection. And yes, the few days wait is to see if the woman goes into labor herself. Plus an early induction offers the patient a chance to deliver her baby and have an intact body for burial and remembrance purposes. But in some cases, a surgical abortion may be necessary, usually for the same reasons a doctor may recommend an ID&X for a termination - health issues on the part of the pregnant woman.

It is not an elective abortion, in other words.

michreject  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 08:59 PM
Response to Reply #4
15. Does it matter
 It looks to me like a bouncy to slam the South. 

Except it was a plop instead.

MagickMuffin  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 08:44 PM
6. How tragic that this young woman had to deal with this for 5 weeks
 I can't begin to think of what an emotional ordeal this had to be. It boggles the mind that NO doctor would do anything about this.

Did they expect her to carry a dead fetus to term, even though it WAS dead?.?.?

Did they NOT think of the consequences of the life of the mother?.?.?

These people are twisted in their logic.

Sorry your niece had to endure this kind of trauma.   

Twisted in logic is saying that it is impossible to know when life begins.

Luminous Animal  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jun-01-09 09:10 PM
Response to Reply #16
18. Very only few doctors left who are trained in D&Es
 That is why Tiller was so valuable. Hospitals rarely teach the procedure anymore and nearly every other doctor (now mostly old men) who know how, no longer will do them because of death threats. Because, quite clearly, doctors who perform D&Es are murdered.

Doctors treating this as an elective procedure on live human fetuses are monsters, dress it however you will DUmmie.  Performing the procedure on a deceased fetus is another matter altogether.

ChairmanAgnostic (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 08:53 PM
10. "god's will" no doubt. 
 blech.

That poor girl. Suffering because adults around her were afflicted by the religious disease.

If she was 19 she was a legal adult.  If being that she existed anywhere but the imagination of the OP.

HockeyMom (1000+ posts)      Mon Jun-01-09 08:54 PM
12. They want nothing to do with dead fetuses (or embroys)
 even ones resulting from natural causes. That is the mindset. It is too close for comfort for them to an abortion.

I experienced this with my 5 week ruptured ectopic pregnancy in a "christian" hospital in NYC. I am sure my doctor wrote his diagosis on my chart. They didn't want to hear it. I was told, "We don't do abortions here." "We will give you something to stop the bleeding." A pill is going to make a ruptured fallopian tube stop bleeding and heal?

You have to understand this to understand THEM. 

Again with the male bovine excrement.  Abortions for ectopic pregnancies have never been illegal, as they are a clear threat to the life of the mother, and yes Christian hospitals will perform them.  We may someday have the technology to safely move the fetus, what will you say then DUmmie?

TheMickster (54 posts)      Mon Jun-01-09 09:40 PM
26. I am so sorry for the pain
 your grand niece went through.

I live in South Carolina and went through a similar situation about 9 years ago. I was sent to MUSC in Charleston. The people there were so wonderful to me and my family.
Me and my husband were given the option of surgery or induction. I chose induction at 24 weeks.
Our daughter, Cassandra, was still born on mothers day in 2000. The nurses dressed her in a little outfit, we held her, they took pictures and put her footprints in a keepsake book for us. Afterwards we were given followup counciling.
I could not imagine waiting around for almost three months wondering if this was going to be the day my dead daughter was going to be born. 

You have my condolences on your loss.

Generic Other  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 11:34 PM
29. I know someone whose daughter had this happen
 She was a Navy pilot's wife. He was in flight school in Florida. The military hospital refused to treat her. The funding for abortions performed at military hospitals had been cut by Congress at the time. Her mother had to go take her to a private hospital. To remove a dead fetus!!

These anti-choicers need to educate themselves.

She had Sacred Heart and University Hospitals nearby.  They are both better equipped than the Navy Hospital on Pensacola NAS to perform the removal a deceased fetus and she could have gotten a recommendation to got to either one from her physician.  I grew up there, idiots.

Withywindle (1000+ posts)      Tue Jun-02-09 12:32 AM
32. My condolences.
 That's terrible. Your poor niece. That should never happen in an "advanced" country.

What people who bloviate about "partial-birth abortion" don't get is that most women who get late-term abortions WANTED the baby. That's why they waited! They were devastated to be told that the fetus was dead, or too deformed to survive long, or would kill her.

No woman should have to endure what your grand-niece did. Not in a civilized country. Not in the 21st century.

There are women who will die specifically because Dr. Tiller is gone. His murderer killed them too.

Except other physicians who have actual consciences can and will perform the procedure.

jgraz  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-02-09 01:19 AM
35. Stories like this have no effect on religious psychopaths
 You know the response: that's what she gets for having sex outside of marriage (sorry, "marraige"). These lunatics revel in your niece's pain.

Show me where, you hateful cretin.  Also, I see no claim that she was unmarried.

grace0418  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-02-09 12:51 AM
33. It's amazing she didn't get an infection and become gravely ill. My best friend just
 found out the fetus she was carrying suddenly stopped having a heartbeat. They knew the fetus was alive a week prior because she'd had an ultrasound. Right away the doctor said she could have the dead tissue removed or wait until it happened on its own, but they advised against waiting more than five days because then she ran the risk of infection. Your poor grandniece had to wait 5 WEEKS?! How awful, no awful doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm so sorry. 

Wow, just like the information provided on this thread.  What are the odds?

DUmmies, the shallow end of the gene pool.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Primitive makes up lie to slam Southerners and Christians
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:25:09 AM »
not even close to realistic.

imagine what DUmmies will say if medical science allowed month-old fetuses to survive outside the womb and grow normally. Boy, I guess they'd be mad.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 05:52:38 AM »
 She was a Navy pilot's wife. He was in flight school in Florida. The military hospital refused to treat her. The funding for abortions performed at military hospitals had been cut by Congress at the time. Her mother had to go take her to a private hospital. To remove a dead fetus!!

What a ****ing pant-load.

I went to medic school last year (before Obama was elected and the CinC was allegedly a southern Christian) and they, albeit marginally, trained us to deal with stillborn children. There are absolutely no military regulatory prohibitions to attending to a stillborn child.

In fact our training includes allowing the mother to spend time with the child if she desires to allow her to work through the grieving process.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 06:03:46 AM »
These people are sickening beyond words.

I personally know of no one that had a situation as described but that doesn`t account for much.
Does anyone here?
Seems everyone at the DUmp does.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 06:33:23 AM »
These people are sickening beyond words.

I personally know of no one that had a situation as described but that doesn`t account for much.
Does anyone here?
Seems everyone at the DUmp does.

I don't, neighbor--and I work in downtown Albany, loaded with lefties.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Flame

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 06:47:49 AM »
Total crap...all of it.  My sister (who lives in the south) lost her son at about 4 mths...had a D&C, no issues.   

Why do the DUmmies make crap like this up, and why do the other idiots fall for it?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 08:03:42 AM »
Wow!!  Comparing a child who's still living in the womb to one who has already died in the womb and wanting to place them under the same abortion umbrella.  Only an idiot would view that the same way.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 08:28:05 AM »
Tangerine LaBamba  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 09:08 PM
Response to Reply #5
17. Think about this -
   how many acts of violence have been perpetrated on anti-choice people by pro-choice people?

None?

I'd venture that as a guess...........................

...........closing in on right around 41 million or so.  Any more questions?

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 08:38:48 AM »
Wow!!  Comparing a child who's still living in the womb to one who has already died in the womb and wanting to place them under the same abortion umbrella.  Only an idiot would view that the same way.

hence: DUmmies

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »
sam sarrha  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 08:36 PM
Original message
My 19 yr old grand Niece's fetus died at 6 months in the South. 
Most people use the term 'Miscarriage' to discribe this phenomena, DUmbass. 

No doctor would touch her. She went nearly 5 weeks with the dead fetus in her womb.
Apparently because her DUmpmonkee great aunt has got her sooo screwed in the head with irrational propaganda that she never went to an emergency room (miscarriage definitely qualifies as an 'Emergency', DUmbass). 

A poverty stricken, frightened, uneducated girl cried for over a month because the ****'n GOP can't run a god damned election on rational truth, they have to create an emotional firestorm over a mole hill.
Here's where the story is exposed as a pure bullshit BOUNCY, because the DUmbass felt it important to establish her "Neice's" DUmp cred.  (Note to lurking DUmbasses:  Real, personal anecdotes don't need DUmp cred to be believable; your audience might find your stories more credible if you didn't waste so much bandwidth trying to establish a background that might compel a DUmbass to care, over and above the circumstances of the Bouncy you're spinning.) 

Her grand father finally drove her north to a hospital where she was immediately whisked away to emergency surgery, the fetus had calcified into a stony mummy.   Possible, but more likely that the remains - and the young girl's uterine walls - would have been a barely recognizable mass of gangrene and baterial infection after 5 weeks in a warm, moist environment with decaying material for the bugs to feed upon.  Even more likely that she'd have been dead 5 weeks after the miscarriage, considering the bacteria would've only taken between 48 hours and a week to incubate and grow into an excruciatingly painful, and if left untreated for about 72 hours or so, FATAL infection.

She was physically harmed by the event
"her" own stupidity and the DUmbass hogwash from her Aunt that she swallowed hook, line and sinker,
and can not have children now I thought 'Breeders' were frowned upon in DUmp culture?, she also was tragically and severely emotionally damaged. Funny how one doctor after another had to go on vacation in the bible belt. None had the decency to just say go somewhere else.

No cops, no conversions, and the only bush was, well...

Ø bongs.

michreject  (1000+ posts)        Mon Jun-01-09 08:59 PM
Response to Reply #4
15. Does it matter
 It looks to me like a bouncy to slam the South.

If even a DUmmy can catch it, you know the Bouncy is baaad.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:52:06 AM by DefiantSix »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever read. If a woman is having a miscarriage then any military hospital will treat her. I have sent a few women to the military hospitals due to a spontaneous abortion and they took care of them. Military hospitals will not perform elective abortions and as far as I know the funding for those was never there.
Maybe if the primitive had told the great niece to keep her legs closed then she wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Now she is the victim of her own stupid choices.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
Every time I read a DUmmies post, I hear the banjo music from "Deliverance"......talk about stuck on stupid

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 12:45:58 PM »
If her "great aunt" was so concerned about the uneducated, frightened, and poverty-stricken girl, why didn't she come to her aid? 

Aren't these the same people who will forcefully yell their idiotic liberal views at people they run into at the grocery store or Wal-Mart or other public place, yet they will wait five weeks to take a young girl to the hospital after her baby has died and not demand she be taken care of?   And why after five weeks did someone miraculously come to her aid?

Please.  Not even close to being true.  The truth is the young girl was probably pregnant and too afraid to tell anyone in her family.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »
Lithopedion is derived from the Greek words lithos, meaning stone, and paidion, meaning child. It describes an extrauterine fetus that has become calcified. This rare event, estimated to occur in 1 of every 700,000 pregnancies, requires the presence of a medically undetected extrauterine pregnancy with continued asepsis of the products of conception. A fetus that dies within the first three months of pregnancy will be absorbed; survival of the fetus for more than three months results in a nidus for calcification and lithopedion formation.
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/345/23/1709

First, she would have had to carry the dead child for a LONG time before calcification could take place

Second, a dead infant can be delivered by any hospital, anywhere.  There are absolutely no medical or religious restrictions on delivering an infant that has already died.

Spoken by a moron on a thread full of them.   :thatsright:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »
What a load of horseshit. She's only 19--I remember 19 and if he's counting on a 19 year old to a) give accurately remembered details or b) be forthright about everything when she is scared or unsure then he's a total moron. Besides that, removing a dead fetus has no moral implications to it. In that case, there is a danger of infection to the mother beyond a few days--no doctor would encourage a longer time frame. Something tells me, as 19 year olds can do, this young lady perhaps grieved and just kind of let it go in denial. If a 19 year old can deny they are even pregnant as we have seen so many do,I'm sure a 19 year old faced with carrying a child she wanted that is now deceased can also sit in denial over the gravity of the situation. If she chose to wait a few days, she would hav eto be the one to return at some point to be induced. The doctor can't hold her hand and sadly she probably was not ready for the heaviness emotionally of the situation she was in. I'm making some assumptions, but I don't buy she was turned away. Perhaps she said that when she realized her denail got her in some real trouble when she noticed she was sick--young women like that can be notorious for fudging the truth when they are scared too.

If this is true, it's a shame circumstances collided that she is now infertile and lost her only child. I find it very unlikely though this was because she was turned away for removal of a dead fetus.