Author Topic: Fed has no clue, this is so pathetic, don't know whether to laugh or cry!  (Read 1295 times)

Offline 5412

Hi all,

I watched this as the IG of the federal reserve is being questioned and this is beyond any reasonable definition of incompetetence.  I was being truthful when I say I was torn between laughing or crying as I watched this.  It appears to me that the only way to fix things is to flat start over, this government is so out of control it is beyond fixing.

regards,

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/05.09/mindingthestore.html

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I hope you're buying lots of gold, buddy.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

Lots and lots of grain, and the other assorted materials necessary to make bread with.

If it's gonna take a wheelbarrow full of these:

to buy a loaf of bread with, just think how "rich"  ::) the guy with the bread can get...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 5412

Hi,

I am buying several metals, and there are several ETF's you can buy denominated in foreign currency.  I read recently where in times of high inflation you want currency in countries that export gold and oil.  The Canadian dollar, Australian Dollar and the Euro is also on a roll.

Hope you too are diversifying.....

regards,