Author Topic: Join The Fight  (Read 2342 times)

Offline epublius

• Probationary (Probie)
Join The Fight
« on: May 12, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »
Hi all,

My name is ePublius and I have started an on-line news and opinion newspaper. We together must build a voice that will be listened too.  The mainstream media is against us, but as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck have demonstrated, it is possible to break through and be heard. Please join me by going to epubliuspost.com and support the effort. Become a Citizen Journalist and fight back, for the pen is mightier than the sword. 

ePublius

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Join The Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »
I'm moving this to the blog forum, but it is usually considered poor taste to whore your blog out on your first post.  Also, please read the rules before posting in any forum.

Thank you, and welcome.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 07:09:35 PM »
I doubt there will be anymore posts from him.  I was tempted to delete the thread when I saw it in Breaking News.  Couldn't decide if Politics or Blogs was better off.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline epublius

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
I am sorry that I offended anyone but this is not just my blog.  You might want to see what I am trying to do.

djones520 I noticed one you are in the Air Force and a Red Wing fan. I too am both. I am from Detroit and I was a crewchief on F-4's in the Air Force, I served from 1981-1997  so I have been there. I am a patriot who is concerned and I hope you are too. 

epublius
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:16:13 PM by epublius »

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 09:43:57 AM »
This was the intention behind creating the "Blog Forum". He's new. Why would anyone expect him to know whether or not to post in the BN, GD, or this section?

Welcome aboard, epublius.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 10:19:48 AM »
^Yeah that.

Welcome epublis.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle