Author Topic: More on the global warming farce. Is the government obstructing??  (Read 2098 times)

Offline 5412

Hi,

Tonight I am reading my monthly "Legion" magazine which is sent to all Legionaires.  There are two letters to the editor which I will re-type for you which should be in every newspaper in the country.  Last month they ran an article about the energy situation and the letters are in response to the article.  Seems these folks might have some first hand knowledge.

regards,

"I am one of the 20,000 scientists and engineers across the United States who have signed a petition stating that carbon dioxide is not causing any climate change or global warming, and it is not a causative greenhouse gas.  The only greenhouse gas in this planet's atmosphere is water vapor, and the only global-warming pollution is the hot air coming from the idiots in Congress who want to codify this sort of junk-science into law.  The United States has plenty of energy resources to carry us through to 2200 without much trouble at all.  And there is no reason to do anything with automobiles that would change the status quo."

Bob Clark, Monroe, Wash

To me this second letter really causes me to be very suspicious.  Is the DOE putting politics ahead of the American people?

"Solar power requires a good deal of machinery to convert its direct current (think flashlight battery) to alternating current (household).  The cost of panels is dropping, but I haven't heard much about reducing the cost of the machinery.  And the problem of nuclear waste needs solving.  I have a patent on the subject that's been sitting at the Department of Energy for three years.  If the waste problem is resolved, nuclear development could go forward rapidly, with a big argumeent against it removed."   :banghead:

Larry Altersitz, West Deptford, NJ
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:36:30 PM by 5412 »