Author Topic: large proboscised primitive goes psycho  (Read 1348 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
large proboscised primitive goes psycho
« on: February 16, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2876538

Oh my.

The large proboscised primitive.

I've been watching the large proboscised primitive for some weeks now, and I suspect he's a mole of someone over in the other place.....but time will tell.

Cyrano (1000+ posts)       Sat Feb-16-08 02:47 PM
Original message

Do Limbaugh and his fellow psychos really want McCain to lose? 

In my opinion, yes.

There's no doubt that if Obama or Hillary wins, we're going to pick up many seats in the House and Senate. (And there's the possibility this will still happen even if McCain wins.)

Limbaugh, et al. are actually looking four years down the road. They love the American fascism of St. Ronnie and Bush II. And their best hope for seeing it continued is a Dem Prez that they can spend the next four years pounding into the mud.

The wingnuts of the world aren't politically stupid. If they can produce a winner four years from now, along with a new Republican majority in the House and Senate, they can clearly claim, "Mission Accomplished."

We are looking only at this coming election. The American fascists are looking at what comes next.

AlinPA (1000+ posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 02:53 PM
Response to Original message

1. No. It's all b-s. They need the veto power and power to appoint judges.

arcane1  (1000+ posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 02:53 PM

2. and a Dem president will be good for ratings

Rush gained his fame bashing the last Dem occupant of the whitehouse; entire networks and industries sprung to life for that sole purpose as well.

All those right-wingers who can no longer praise Bush will be ready to tune in for a daily dose of bashing Clinton or Obama

Hamlette  (1000+ posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 02:57 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. it is good for their ratings now. Rush is drawing in those who supported Romney et al  right now. He'll stop and start bashing our candidate as more people find McCain acceptable because they won't want to listen to him bash McCain anymore once they have accepted him.

IsItJustMe (1000+ posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 02:56 PM

3. Limbaugh and his followers seem to have some major problems with the non-whites in this country. 

Now McCain is every bit as bat shit crazy as they are, but not on this one issue. These folks are so intolerant and narrow minded, that McCains one difference with them drives them off the ledge.

opusprime (271 posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 02:59 PM

5. Remember...

Limpbaugh is a business man. His rating and numbers were higher when the GOP was in the minority.

I dont for a second think he, Ann Coulter, Mike Savage, or any of the other Neo-ConNazi media actually believe the garbage they spout. They're just greedy and know what it takes to bring the sheep in for the slaughter.

gaspee  (1000+ posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 03:04 PM

6. I believe they do so that they can blame the D that wins for the trouble we're about to have.

The next few years are gonna be rough and they're going to do their damnedest to blame it on the dems.

They know GWB has ****ed us over and he's juggling the ecomonmy and war balls just trying to make it to next year. Fake "relief" and his "surge" are just to get him through his last day in office before the house of cards comes falling down.

When it does, we're in for a world of hurt and they can't wait to blame it on Obama or Clinton. They're salivating over it, picturing their ratings and their bank accounts.

Republicans love to gloat about the suffering of others while they prosper.

Donnachaidh  (1000+ posts)      Sat Feb-16-08 03:04 PM

7. of course they do

They want 4 years of fodder, with either a woman or a black president. They EXPECT that to build their dropping numbers. They expect a SURGE in their numbers.

And if you don't think that will happen, I've got a bridge that is just right for you.

theredpen  (1000+ posts)       Sat Feb-16-08 03:32 PM

8. "The wingnuts of the world aren't politically stupid."

Spend some time on Free Republic. The wingnuts supported Duncan Hunter, then Fred Thompson and finally (begrudgingly) Mitt Romney.

If these people really galvanize and come back four years from now with another candidate like these, our candidate won't even have to campaign to win.

Oh my.

I see Lucy with the football.....I see Charlie Brown.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: large proboscised primitive goes psycho
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »
They would do themselves a favor in life if they would only accept that our happiness and well being is for the most part dictated by our own actions in our own spheres of influence.

That would mean though an acceptence of personal responsibility which of course is like a cross to a vampire for them.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
They would do themselves a favor in life if they would only accept that our happiness and well being is for the most part dictated by our own actions in our own spheres of influence.

That would mean though an acceptence of personal responsibility which of course is like a cross to a vampire for them.

There you go, talking reality. I vote and then I live my life. Unless the President starts calling me and asking me for advice I see no reason to worry about it. I have plenty of money, food, guns and ammo and my dog loves me. I see the occasional woman and life is good......I repeat, life is good....a concept lost on the inhabitants of Skin's Island....

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 04:24:32 PM »
The mental midgets of zero research have done it again!!!!1111!!!

"Come up with wild theory and make up 'facts' to support it."

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
Amazing. They haven't won yet and they're already making up excuses for a failed Democrat presidency.  Gotta give them credit for being forward thinkers.  :rotf:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 07:44:35 PM »
We are looking only at this coming election. The American fascists are looking at what comes next.

What elections?  I thought Chimperor Chimpus Khan was going to suspend the '08 elections and declare himself Chimperor For Life?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey