Author Topic: Skins Stalinistically purges the island  (Read 3338 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Skins Stalinistically purges the island
« on: February 16, 2008, 12:49:31 AM »
Oh my.

Thanks to ArmyRet over at the other place.

(banned today)

Proud2BAmurkin
KennedyGuy
REDFISHBLUEFISH
Nimrod2005
FightinDonkey
neutron
Kucinich4America
Liberals Rule
mutant80
Fightindonkey
Neutron
Liberals Rule
The Vinyl Ripper
Didereaux

(others on my watch list that have been banned recently)

The Delegates
ab123
cabraverde
comfycouch
cranston36
cuke
DemKR
DemIdeals
dattaswamI
Diamond Dave
Exiled in America
fedupfisherman
fedupconservative
Filo_Doc
fightindonkey
Frogger
ForRusty
horsewithnoname
leaninglib
Look My Way
MalloyLiberal
Ninja Jordan
Nucular Terrorist
origin1286
ornbudsman
PervezClinton
sakkatta
roxnev
RoveRage
SharkSquid
Sneaky Sailor
StrafeLeft
T_Progressive
USMC_Liberal
Wiregrass Willie

And cali, a first-tier primitive, was suspended.

Anybody have any idea what's going on behind the curtain?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Skins Stalinistically purges the island
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 01:11:00 AM »
Sometimes, when my tin foil hat slips, I wonder if Skinner is doing some sort of behavior modification experiments.  Or something.  Counter Intelligence.  Anti-Intelligence.  Something.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 01:14:36 AM »
Holy Sheyat!  :o

Nice going, Skinner, I'm sure they were just banned, not deleted, right? No ****ing wonder you have 100K members. How many are active?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 05:30:44 AM »
Horsewithnoname has been banned?  Hot damn. :cheersmate:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 05:32:40 AM »
:o

How'd that happen?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 05:36:13 AM »
Holy Sheyat!  :o

Nice going, Skinner, I'm sure they were just banned, not deleted, right? No ****ing wonder you have 100K members. How many are active?

Less than five thousand.   :loser:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline lizard

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 08:28:35 AM »
It not surprising that the most of the banned posters claimed to support Hillary.   I wonder how long after Skins posted his thread about going to vote that this mass purging occurred?  Popebama is the majority of the DUmmies choice right now.  Civil discourse is discouraged on the island.  All must worship the Popebama.  :loser:

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 09:03:33 AM »
Well, there were two of them. The one that was banned was just a pale imitation of the world class, grade A moron that we all know and hate love.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »
Well, there were two of them. The one that was banned was just a pale imitation of the world class, grade A moron that we all know and hate love.

But I haven't seen the most underpaid nurse in America on Skins's island, for days.

"Horse with no Name"--maybe the screen-name was scrambled by ArmyRet--with the contradictory use of upper-case and lower-case in names, and spaces or no spaces between words, by the stupid primitives, maybe this is that.

Can anyone check to see if Ms. Ed has been tombstoned?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »
I did yesterday, and she's still there.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 09:15:45 AM »
Oh.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 10:20:06 AM »
All  :bow: Popebama. Things are going to really heat up in the next few weeks.My guess is the Clintons are going to try and steal the nomination from Popebama. If this happens all hell will break loose at the DUmp.
I think the $kinster is trying to thin the herd to better his chances of maintaining some sort of order when the squeeze hits the fan.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 10:26:08 AM »
All  :bow: Popebama. Things are going to really heat up in the next few weeks.My guess is the Clintons are going to try and steal the nomination from Popebama. If this happens all hell will break loose at the DUmp.
I think the $kinster is trying to thin the herd to better his chances of maintaining some sort of order when the squeeze hits the fan.

Wait for the heads to explode when billary files suit over Michigan and Florida.  Have LOTS of popcorn ready.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline djones520

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
I did yesterday, and she's still there.

Awwww...  that just ruined my night.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 01:32:15 PM »

Wait for the heads to explode when billary files suit over Michigan and Florida.  Have LOTS of popcorn ready.

The NAACP is already suing for her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »
Can we call them communists now?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 02:15:40 PM »

Let the people be damned....it's all about how many super delegates the Clintons can buy.....prepare for meltdown... :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Lauri

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 02:27:05 PM »

Let the people be damned....it's all about how many super delegates the Clintons can buy.....prepare for meltdown... :-)

ok, tell me if i'm wrong.. but here's what i heard on FOX about  Florida and Michigan;

they had low turnout, as most people in those two states didnt think their vote would count.
so the people who did go vote were not really all that representative.

now, the Dems want to have a do-over in order to allow the full process to occur. Obama and Edwards were never on the tickets, so of course Obama wants a do over.

Hilary figured she'd already won them, and just wants to take the delegates.

To me, I can honestly see where each side is coming from - but a re-do is a costly thing for the states.

Am I understanding this all correctly?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

ok, tell me if i'm wrong.. but here's what i heard on FOX about  Florida and Michigan;

they had low turnout, as most people in those two states didnt think their vote would count.
so the people who did go vote were not really all that representative.

now, the Dems want to have a do-over in order to allow the full process to occur. Obama and Edwards were never on the tickets, so of course Obama wants a do over.

Hilary figured she'd already won them, and just wants to take the delegates.

To me, I can honestly see where each side is coming from - but a re-do is a costly thing for the states.

Am I understanding this all correctly?

Pretty much and in keeping with past history where the outcome wasn`t what they wished so they wanted to change the rules (Florida 2000).

Offline Lauri

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »
oh pleasepleaseplease let Hilary and Obama go to court  :-)

McCain can start assembling his cabinet and go back to his Senate job for the remainder of the year. it will be a really peaceful election cycle for us on this side..  :popcorn: