Author Topic: No chocolate  (Read 776 times)

Offline 5412

No chocolate
« on: April 18, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »

A lady was walking down the street when she was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The lady took out her wallet and was holding a ten dollar bill in her hand and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy chocolate with it instead of dinner?'  The homeless lady responds, "No, I had to stop eating chocolate years ago."

"Well, will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" she then asked.
Once again the homeless lady responds, "No I don't waste my time shopping, I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

The next question that followed was, "Well if I give you this money, will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?"  "Are you NUTS?  I haven't had my hair done in 20 years, she replied.

The lady then responded, "I am not going to give you the money.  Instead I am going to take you out for dinner tonight with me and my husband."  The homeless lady was shocked, "Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that?  I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The lady smiled and said, "That's OK.  It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she have given up shopping, hair appointments and chocolate."