Author Topic: Ey bee a gud spelur!  (Read 1149 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Ey bee a gud spelur!
« on: April 18, 2009, 06:00:22 AM »
I got this off of Adam Dunn's player site in the "Conservatives 2009" fantasy baseball league.  The attribution is Yahoo! Sports.

OF Adam Dunn and 3B Ryan Zimmerman played the first 3 1/2 innings of Friday night's game with incorrect jerseys, with the word "Nationals" on the front missing the letter "O". According to Washington clubhouse manager Mike Wallace, three jerseys were sent to Major League Baseball following Monday's home opener: those worn by Dunn, Zimmerman and OF Elijah Dukes. A new shipment was received for all three, and though Dukes' new jersey was fine, the ones for Dunn and Zimmerman incorrectly read "Natinals" on the front.

(Yahoo! Sports)

:lmao: :rotf:

Too bad the misspelled jerseys didn't help the Nats against the Marlins.  :(
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.