Author Topic: Missing DUmmy Report  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Missing DUmmy Report
« on: February 15, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »
Has anyone seen Tom lately?  I bet it's been at least a month since I've seen anything of him.  I wondered if he'd been consulting with Stallone on the latest Rambo, but production has been wrapped up long enough now that he should be back on the island.  I hope the Burmese soldiers didn't capture him.  If so, I can only pity them for the hell that will be unleashed when Tom finally gets free.

Any updates on the adventures of Tom?  Any theories on his whereabouts or disappearance?  Please chime in.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: Missing DUmmy Report
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 10:57:34 AM »
He is never at a loss for words, even though they are lies....in jail maybe??????

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 11:12:41 AM »
Hmmm.

Maybe my good friend PI will drop in here later today, and have some observations to make.

To be bluntly honest, though, the lying titty primitive dropped off this radar a long time ago.

But it'd be interesting, to learn what's happened to the lying titty primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
I did see him on a thread in the last week while I was wading through the muck on the island shores.

No idea now which one and his post was some nonsensical thing of few words that I took as being a rah rah response to the op.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 11:33:35 AM »
I mostly saw him in the lounge and entertainment threads ( you know the one where his good friend, the harmonica player, died.)
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline lizard

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »
The fibbin Tib is around...

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-15-08 06:51 PM
Original message
The Dog, the Cat, and the Rat
 Edited on Fri Feb-15-08 06:52 PM by TomInTib
If they can do it, why can't we?

And no one here would ever believe me if I told you who I got this from.

This is a video of one of the homeless in Santa Barbara and his pets. They work State Street every week for donations. The animals are pretty well fed and are mellow. They are a family. The man who owns them rigged a harness up for his cat so she wouldn't have to walk so much (like the dog and himself). At some juncture the rat came along, and as no one wanted to eat anyone else, the rat started riding with the cat and, often, on the cat! The dog will stand all day and let you talk to him and admire him for a few chin scratches. The Mayor of Santa Barbara copied this clip and sent it out as a Christmas card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuuesBhOR9g

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2873687

The MAYOR sent him this  :mental:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »
The fibbin Tib is around...

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-15-08 06:51 PM
Original message
The Dog, the Cat, and the Rat
 Edited on Fri Feb-15-08 06:52 PM by TomInTib
If they can do it, why can't we?

And no one here would ever believe me if I told you who I got this from.

This is a video of one of the homeless in Santa Barbara and his pets. They work State Street every week for donations. The animals are pretty well fed and are mellow. They are a family. The man who owns them rigged a harness up for his cat so she wouldn't have to walk so much (like the dog and himself). At some juncture the rat came along, and as no one wanted to eat anyone else, the rat started riding with the cat and, often, on the cat! The dog will stand all day and let you talk to him and admire him for a few chin scratches. The Mayor of Santa Barbara copied this clip and sent it out as a Christmas card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuuesBhOR9g

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2873687

The MAYOR sent him this  :mental:

Well at least he's moved on from the Police Chief.   :whatever:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 12:21:09 AM »
Speaking of missing DUmmies, a whole bunch of them were just banned. And things are likely to get far worse over there as we get closer to the conventions (especially if there's no clear winner by that time).

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 12:49:36 AM »
Speaking of missing DUmmies, a whole bunch of them were just banned. And things are likely to get far worse over there as we get closer to the conventions (especially if there's no clear winner by that time).

Really...horsewithnoname was on that list. Are you sure it's accurate? Wow!

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 12:58:48 AM »
Really...horsewithnoname was on that list. Are you sure it's accurate? Wow!

Cindie
Yes, but it's not that one, the one we know all too well. This one was an imposter who managed to survive for quite a while until now.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 02:18:25 PM »
I knew if I waited a little bit longer that my favorite lying primitive would surface from the lagoon.  I have some info that Tom is trying to make a move to NYC but it could all be a lie.

My apologies to Frank and the other for taking so long to get back here to post.  That damn BOOSH has made it to where I had to take a job overnights.  :banghead:

Actually, my business has been slow the last month so in the interest of paying the mortgage etc.  I started working for my friends company...temporary of course and BOOSH didn't even make me do it.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »

Well at least he's moved on from the Police Chief.   :whatever:
Likely because the police chief is still irked about being his imaginary friend on the internet.


Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »
I knew if I waited a little bit longer that my favorite lying primitive would surface from the lagoon.  I have some info that Tom is trying to make a move to NYC but it could all be a lie.

My apologies to Frank and the other for taking so long to get back here to post.  That damn BOOSH has made it to where I had to take a job overnights.  :banghead:

Actually, my business has been slow the last month so in the interest of paying the mortgage etc.  I started working for my friends company...temporary of course and BOOSH didn't even make me do it.

Whoa .... my friend, haven't you been learning whilst surfing the DUmp?  You don't HAVE to work.  Once you get laid off or your business ceases to do well .... you just give up and the rest of us will pool our funds to help you out for the rest of your life!  I mean, you gave it a good shot, don't be so hard on yourself.   :-)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »

Dude, contact the Clinton campaign, I'm sure they (or one of their surrogates) are hiring investigators like crazy to dig up da dirt!

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 08:28:33 PM »
I saw TominTib today on a thread:

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Sat Feb-16-08 07:56 PM
Response to Original message
3. Yeah, she was at a fundraiser here in our little Town.

I went for the free wine and food at this grand house and everybody there thought pretty much the same thing.

She is much prettier than she comes across on teevee.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4622097
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."