Author Topic: A tell us about yourself DUmmy thread  (Read 10386 times)

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
Re: A tell us about yourself DUmmy thread
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »
How will respecting someone by not calling them crazy trash your beliefs? How will giving someone the basic human respect they deserve violate your convictions?

How would, "Leave me the **** out of it as I do not care about the homosexual lifestyle" violate their convictions?

You answer mine first, Rebel.

*TKay*

My facilities security manager here, a retired CW3, is a lesbian. I give her all the respect she's earned. I do not identify her as a lesbian. I identify her as a retired CW3 and our security officer. So, to answer your question, I do give respect to homosexuals. The ones that don't demand that I respect them for being a damn homosexual. Do you see me demanding respect because I'm a heterosexual? Do you see heterosexual rallies anywhere? Heterosexual parades? The homosexual community is becoming nothing more than another victim group. If they, for the most part, want to be identified by their sexuality alone, why should they not be criticized?

I actually was talking about transgendered people...but it's nice to know.

*TKay*

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »

Like I said... until you know everything there is to know about human sexual behavior, you are in no position to judge transfolk as well as others as "whacked out". The spectrum of human sexual behavior is more vast than you think . . .as this point, humanity as a species has more on the "to-do" list than to breed at this point (unless you're a non-Muslim in Continental Europe).

How will respecting someone by not calling them crazy trash your beliefs? How will giving someone the basic human respect they deserve violate your convictions?

*TKay*

Then why did you tell him to "get a grip on some logic" when he brought up beastiality? Is that "whacked out" to you, it sounds like it was...like you disqualify that as being "accepted", tolerated, and  condoned.

Consensual sex between two humans isn't the same as sex between a human being and another species.

The animal isn't capable of consent. The human being is.

Consent. . .whether it is the age of consent or a simple "Yes, we may proceed". . .it's a wonderful thing.

*TKay*

So polygamy and polyandry are OK? Father/Daughter?  Father/Son?  Mother/Son? Mother/Father/Son/Daughter?  Any number of people in any possible combination.  Why can't someone live with their Mom and put her on their Health Insurance?  Sex defines a "partnership?"

These are just a few of the issues "special justice" open.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »

Like I said... until you know everything there is to know about human sexual behavior, you are in no position to judge transfolk as well as others as "whacked out". The spectrum of human sexual behavior is more vast than you think . . .as this point, humanity as a species has more on the "to-do" list than to breed at this point (unless you're a non-Muslim in Continental Europe).

*TKay*

Then why did you tell him to "get a grip on some logic" when he brought up beastiality? Is that "whacked out" to you, it sounds like it was...like you disqualify that as being "accepted", tolerated, and  condoned.

Consensual sex between two humans isn't the same as sex between a human being and another species.

Consent. . .whether it is the age of consent or a simple "Yes, we may proceed". . .it's a wonderful thing.

*TKay*

Then if a 13 year old boy is willing to let a 40 year old man have at him, then that is OK? I just want to be sure.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »
Did you not see Age of Consent in my post?

Did your senses take leave of you in that you would think that I believe paedophilia is okay simply because I'm saying that maybe, just maybe there is more to sexual drive than we know?

*TKay*

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »

*TKay*

*TKay*

So polygamy and polyandry are OK? Father/Daughter?  Father/Son?  Mother/Son? Mother/Father/Son/Daughter?  Any number of people in any possible combination.  Why can't someone live with their Mom and put her on their Health Insurance?  Sex defines a "partnership?"

These are just a few of the issues "special justice" open.

Though I was talking about  BEASTIALITY  in that post, let me cover whatever your limited reading comprehension is lacking...

No... Because existing law covers that. . .

I swear... one person says. . ."Hey! Maybe we shouldn't treat transgendered people like sh!t."  or "There's alot more to being pansexual than fvcking everything that moves.", and you think I'm for a debauch on Caligulaic proportions.

Like I said...I'm not sure what's worse- - being stabbed in the back or slapped across the face.

*TKay*

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »
Though I was talking about  BEASTIALITY  in that post, let me cover whatever your limited reading comprehension is lacking...

I swear... one person says. . ."Hey! Maybe we shouldn't treat transgendered people like sh!t."  or "There's alot more to being pansexual than fvcking everything that moves.", and you think I'm for a debauch on Caligulaic proportions.

Like I said...I'm not sure what's worse- - being stabbed in the back or slapped across the face.

*TKay*

Please.  :whatever:

That CW3 I keep talking about is pretty much transgendered and looks kinda like Pat with short, straight hair. The respect she gets has not a damn thing to do with her sexuality. What are you missing here? Want respect? Fine. Just don't use your sexuality as a purpose for that respect.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 03:39:33 PM »
Yeah, really, wtf is a "pansexual" :???: :???:

She screws flute-playing, half-goat, Greek mythological figures?:???:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_%28mythology%29
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »
There is existing law against polygamy simply because it is considered immoral, which I am not surprised you are not outraged by. You aren't being consistent with your own views if you aren't outraged by that.

Why is it OK to outlaw polygamy but not outlaw being a pansexual?

And, yes, I see where you made a broad sweep by including "age of consent" in with your statement about consensual sex, however, that too is not congruent with your sexual belief system. If 2 people want to get it on and are willing, why should a thing like age be a limit?

Why should there be a law against incest? Especially if they are 2 people "of age" that are willing and attracted to each other?

Saying with indignance, "But there is a LAW against it!" doesn't explain your logic and "sense", because someone with your philosophy and openness about human sexuality would advocate freedom for ALL types of sexuality to exist.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »
There is existing law against polygamy simply because it is considered immoral, which I am not surprised you are not outraged by. You aren't being consistent with your own views if you aren't outraged by that.

And, yes, I see where you made a broad sweep by including "age of consent" in with your statement about consensual sex, however, that too is not congruent with your sexual belief system. If 2 people want to get it on and are willing, why should a thing like age be a limit?

Why should there be a law against incest? Especially if they are 2 people "of age" that are willing and attracted to each other?

Saying with indignance, "But there is a LAW against it!" doesn't explain your logic and "sense", because someone with your philosophy and openness about human sexuality would advocate freedom for ALL types of sexuality to exist.

What am I not being consistent with. . .the idea that human beings are free to enter into whatever contracts they are legally eligible to enter? The idea that all people deserve equal treatment, no matter their sexual preference?

You REALLY don't have an idea what is it like to be bisexual or pansexual, do you? When did following the law not become part of this?

You have no idea what my sexual belief system is, all you know is that I'm advocating something it seems you don't understand or agree with, so you're going off your own stereotypes and fears.

*TKay*

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2008, 05:31:18 PM »

*TKay*

That CW3 I keep talking about is pretty much transgendered and looks kinda like Pat with short, straight hair. The respect she gets has not a damn thing to do with her sexuality. What are you missing here? Want respect? Fine. Just don't use your sexuality as a purpose for that respect.

Let's start over...

you dismissed the concept of pansexualism as simply being a "fruit".

I argued there was alot more to that.

You countered that and threw in about transgendered people being "whacked out"

I countered THAT- - we later decided to agree to disagree about the normalcy of it.

The bolded part is where I had a problem. You may respect that CW3, but it's (correct me if I'm wrong) like you expect me to forget the rest of that - - it's like some dumbass liberal telling me not to notice their insults of Condi Rice because they have a black friend. Just like how you wouldn't call a person with Down's Syndrome "retarded", is how I'm seeing you calling transgendered people "whacked out".  I'm talking about basic human dignity and sensitivity... not about sex...as much as you'd like to say otherwise.

*TKay*

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 05:46:08 PM »

*TKay*

Let's start over...

you dismissed the concept of pansexualism as simply being a "fruit".

I argued there was alot more to that.

You countered that and threw in about transgendered people being "whacked out"

I countered THAT- - we later decided to agree to disagree about the normalcy of it.

The bolded part is where I had a problem. You may respect that CW3, but it's (correct me if I'm wrong) like you expect me to forget the rest of that - - it's like some dumbass liberal telling me not to notice their insults of Condi Rice because they have a black friend. Just like how you wouldn't call a person with Down's Syndrome "retarded", is how I'm seeing you calling transgendered people "whacked out".  I'm talking about basic human dignity and sensitivity... not about sex...as much as you'd like to say otherwise.

*TKay*

I call "transgendered" people more than "whacked out".... I call them mentally ****ed up beyond help. I don't buy into that whole "I'm a man, but I feel like a woman!" shit, and then they go and **** some dude and a lesbo chick feels like a guy, and she goes an has an adadictomy.  :-)

It's just ****ed up.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »

*TKay*

Wrong. It is NOTHING like the analogy you posted. Why? I do not respect the person I'm talking about because she's a lesbian or because she's transgendered and you're proving my point that the entire f'n community is becoming nothing more than another victim group. You'll see hell freeze over before I respect someone because of their f'n gender and Damn if someone's going to tell me to respect someone because they ARE transgendered. I do not give a rat's ass if a person ****s a woman, a man, 2 women, a cross-dresser, etc., just don't tell me me it's normal. They can live their lives without interfering in mine because, and this I can assure you, I won't ask. The entire backlash on this homosexual community is one of their making. Ask yourself this, TK, everyone on here knows you're a bisexual. Has anyone ostracized you for it? Has anyone done anything other than accept you as a fellow conservative? I.e., we don't CARE. What we DO care about is people throwing it up in our faces that we're wrong and homosexuality is normal. It should be a non-f'n-issue, but nooooo, homosexuals and bi-sexuals can't live with that.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 06:16:58 PM »

*TKay*

Wrong. It is NOTHING like the analogy you posted. Why? I do not respect the person I'm talking about because she's a lesbian or because she's transgendered and you're proving my point that the entire f'n community is becoming nothing more than another victim group. You'll see hell freeze over before I respect someone because of their f'n gender and Damn if someone's going to tell me to respect someone because they ARE transgendered. I do not give a rat's ass if a person ****s a woman, a man, 2 women, a cross-dresser, etc., just don't tell me me it's normal. They can live their lives without interfering in mine because, and this I can assure you, I won't ask. The entire backlash on this homosexual community is one of their making. Ask yourself this, TK, everyone on here knows you're a bisexual. Has anyone ostracized you for it? Has anyone done anything other than accept you as a fellow conservative? I.e., we don't CARE. What we DO care about is people throwing it up in our faces that we're wrong and homosexuality is normal. It should be a non-f'n-issue, but nooooo, homosexuals and bi-sexuals can't live with that.

One--I'm not seeing it as a victim's issue here. What I'm saying is, I don't care if you don't think they're normal, but you don't have to freaking tell them that or communicate that attitude. Just like how the "n-word" isn't okay, or assuming all black people are criminal isn't okay. . .pejorative terms/speculation about the mental state of Gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered aren't okay either! That is the heart of the issue for me.

Two--  Other than LibertyLady's post making assumptions about my sexual ethics...for the most part, no.

Figured I'd reproduce it.

*TKay*

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 06:20:56 PM »
One--I'm not seeing it as a victim's issue here. What I'm saying is, I don't care if you don't think they're normal, but you don't have to freaking tell them that or communicate that attitude. Just like how the "n-word" isn't okay, or assuming all black people are criminal isn't okay. . .pejorative terms/speculation about the mental state of Gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered aren't okay either! That is the heart of the issue for me.

Tell them that? I never even f'n mention the shit unless one of these dumbass posts by a DUmmie is made. Do you see me going around posting about how whacked out Pansexuals are out of the blue?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »

Tell them that? I never even f'n mention the shit unless one of these dumbass posts by a DUmmie is made. Do you see me going around posting about how whacked out Pansexuals are out of the blue?

So, what exactly are the public policy issues here?  Should we remove all tax differentials related to marriage and children?  And what about the documented facts that children do better in a stable home with a Father and a Mother (witness the massive crime and incarceration rate in the Black community which has 65%+ fatherless homes).  Is there a public policy issue promoting stable households and children who don't become criminals?

And, as I asked, why can a lesbian couple file for partnership benefits but a mother/daughter can't? Isn't that "special justice?"  Why is it just in sets of 2? If it isn't about creating a stable home for children (whether people do this or not), then what is the point?  In the same way the Interstate Highway System was designed first for moving nukes. second for interstate commerce but people use it for their own purposes, Marriage between a man and a woman is based on a principle.

This isn't being asked toward you, Rebel, but more like added on to what you said...

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 09:06:28 PM »

What am I not being consistent with. . .the idea that human beings are free to enter into whatever contracts they are legally eligible to enter? The idea that all people deserve equal treatment, no matter their sexual preference?

*Ok, your second statement contradicts your first statement. Rather, your first statement sounds like you are saying  "legally" to cover your ass so you can easily justify your detesting of polygamy, incest, and pedophilia. Your second statement sounds very honest. If you truly feel that all people deserve equal treatment no matter their sexual preference, then why are YOU discriminating against those whose sexual preferences and lifestyles are illegal ? 

You REALLY don't have an idea what is it like to be bisexual or pansexual, do you? When did following the law not become part of this?

*Honestly, I have had many friends that are gay. I have been in their subculture. That's right, it is a subculture, a hedonistic one at that. I can pass that judgment since I have witnessed it first-handed. I have been hit on by lesbians,and it was probably the most uncomfortable situation I have been in, and they didn't seem to care that I was straight and offended by their advances. So, I have much exposure to the gay culture. That doesn't mean that I know what it is "like" to BE gay, bisexual, or "pansexual", just like someone who is any of those has any idea what it is like to be straight. No need to make it about victimhood, either. One of my best friends in high school was/is gay. So what? I didn't care.

The law comes into it when YOU say that all people deserve equal treatment regardless of their sexual preference....so long as they are following the law  :whatever:, so long as the law says you aren't allowed to have X,Y, or Z sexual preference. What would you say if the law prohibited your sexual lifestlye? What do you think about the most states disallowing gay marriage, or civil unions? Are you satisfied with that law?

You have no idea what my sexual belief system is, all you know is that I'm advocating something it seems you don't understand or agree with, so you're going off your own stereotypes and fears.

*I don't "disagree" with homosexuality, or being pansexual. It's not for me to disagree with. I had never heard of "pansexual" until today, and truthfully that is something I don't really understand. I "understand" homosexuality, but being a pansexual is a bit difficult for me to understand, and it is sexual deviance that is now part of a sexual underground subculture.

*TKay*

Barack Obama

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »

*Ok, your second statement contradicts your first statement. Rather, your first statement sounds like you are saying  "legally" to cover your ass so you can easily justify your detesting of polygamy, incest, and pedophilia. Your second statement sounds very honest. If you truly feel that all people deserve equal treatment no matter their sexual preference, then why are YOU discriminating against those whose sexual preferences and lifestyles are illegal ? 

*Honestly, I have had many friends that are gay. I have been in their subculture. That's right, it is a subculture, a hedonistic one at that. I can pass that judgment since I have witnessed it first-handed. I have been hit on by lesbians,and it was probably the most uncomfortable situation I have been in, and they didn't seem to care that I was straight and offended by their advances. So, I have much exposure to the gay culture. That doesn't mean that I know what it is "like" to BE gay, bisexual, or "pansexual", just like someone who is any of those has any idea what it is like to be straight. No need to make it about victimhood, either. One of my best friends in high school was/is gay. So what? I didn't care.

The law comes into it when YOU say that all people deserve equal treatment regardless of their sexual preference....so long as they are following the law  :whatever:, so long as the law says you aren't allowed to have X,Y, or Z sexual preference. What would you say if the law prohibited your sexual lifestlye? What do you think about the most states disallowing gay marriage, or civil unions? Are you satisfied with that law?

*I don't "disagree" with homosexuality, or being pansexual. It's not for me to disagree with. I had never heard of "pansexual" until today, and truthfully that is something I don't really understand. I "understand" homosexuality, but being a pansexual is a bit difficult for me to understand, and it is sexual deviance that is now part of a sexual underground subculture.

*TKay*

1) Equal treatment under the law is a foreign idea to you?  Right now, as far as I know-- due to  Lawrence v. Texas. . .being homosexual, bisexual or even pansexual is legal. You may not be able to marry that person, but you CAN fvck them.  Marriage/Civil Unions isn't the issue I'm discussing right now. . .nice misdirection.

2)You "witnessed" gay culture. That's like a gay person going to mardi gras or spring break and saying they witnessed "straight" culture. Don't lecture me about playing the victim card when you've done so yourself...see bolded. You wouldn't take that crap from a liberal. Why should I take it from you?

3) Why are you doubting my sincerity when I am talking about following the law. . .Answer my questions: Why are you assuming I am condoning these behaviors? Are you pursuing this idea based on what I have actually said, or are you interpreting it through the lens of your own prejudices?

*TKay*

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 07:11:42 AM »

1) Equal treatment under the law is a foreign idea to you?  Right now, as far as I know-- due to  Lawrence v. Texas. . .being homosexual, bisexual or even pansexual is legal. You may not be able to marry that person, but you CAN fvck them.  Marriage/Civil Unions isn't the issue I'm discussing right now. . .nice misdirection.

2)You "witnessed" gay culture. That's like a gay person going to mardi gras or spring break and saying they witnessed "straight" culture. Don't lecture me about playing the victim card when you've done so yourself...see bolded. You wouldn't take that crap from a liberal. Why should I take it from you?

3) Why are you doubting my sincerity when I am talking about following the law. . .Answer my questions: Why are you assuming I am condoning these behaviors? Are you pursuing this idea based on what I have actually said, or are you interpreting it through the lens of your own prejudices?

*TKay*

1. Of course equal treatment under the law isn't a foreign concept to me. You are using the law to fit your argument and to defend your sexuality from not being bizarre. It is. BTW, pedophiles aren't supposed to fvck children, but they still do....because it is their sexual preference. There was no "misdirection" intended in bringing gay marriage into it. I would think that if you are sincere in your statements and feelings on sexaul preference differing from the norm, that you would be a proponent of gay marriage. If you are not, oh well....that just tells me that you are satisfied "fvcking" anybody of any sexual orientation, but don't care to have a legally binding commitment to that person. That is your perogative. I can guarantee you ALL the hoomosexuals that I have known want nothing more than for gay marriage to be legal, because they are true to themselves and what they are. I also brought gay marriage up because it is a controversial legal issue among the gay community.

2. My witnessing gay culture is first-handed experience with homosexuals, period. You got all upset and accused me of not knowing and understanding what it is like to be bisexual or pansexual or whatever...of course I don't know what it is "like" to BE any of those things, just as a person with a deviating sexual preference  doesn't knows what it is like to be straight  :whatever: My point is that I have spent time with homosexuals, who are often shunned in society. I did not do that. If homosexuals were to shun straight people, they would live in a bubble. I wasn't nearly as closed-minded as you seem to think I am.

You've been the playing the victim ever since you've jumped into this thread by waxing indignant about none of us understanding what it is like to be  you....all because some of us didn't  even KNOW what a "pansexual" is. Your reaction to this in this thread IS like that of a liberal.

Sure, I was the victim of the lesbians in some situations...a situation that I put myself in, of which case I take full responsibility for. I can't BE the victim of that of which I willingly placed myself in, now can I?

3. Your sincerity is in check here because you say in one breath that you feel that all people deserve equal treatment, no matter their sexual preference...then say "so long as they are following the law" in another breath. Sexual deviance is sexual deviance. I can see why it is illegal for some, as others can be exploited, but sexual preference is also sexual preference. Your paremeters also conveniently cover just you, and they come off as a bit disingenuous to me...a bit inconsistent.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:20:01 AM by LadyLiberty »

Barack Obama

Offline djones520

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 07:17:59 AM »
T'Kay, don't even bother.  I've fought this fight plenty of times myself, and it's just led to me doing this.   :banghead:

The idea of something other then "conservative sexuality" (and I say that in reference to the regular, straight up 1 man with 1 woman, and never anything else type of sexuality) is a little to much for some people to handle, and your not gonna win any fights with them about it. 

It's best to just ignore it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:19:57 AM by djones520 »
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 07:29:11 AM »
Can you point out to me how homosexuals aren't being treated equally under the law?

To answer your question Freedumb, I'm a proponent of the Fair Tax. The government shouldn't be in the marriage business anyway.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »
Can you point out to me how homosexuals aren't being treated equally under the law?

Maybe because sodomy is illegal in several states  :rotf: :rotf:

Barack Obama

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 07:41:20 AM »

There is only one case that I know of that was prosecuted. Hell, if I have sex with a woman in public, I'm arrested as well, so, I guess what I'm trying to say is, who the hell is going to know if you keep it behind closed doors.....where it SHOULD be?

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 08:06:18 AM »

There is only one case that I know of that was prosecuted. Hell, if I have sex with a woman in public, I'm arrested as well, so, I guess what I'm trying to say is, who the hell is going to know if you keep it behind closed doors.....where it SHOULD be?

I guess that's my point too....there are all kinds of sexual acts that are "illegal" happening that we don't know about.

Barack Obama

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »
I guess that's my point too....there are all kinds of sexual acts that are "illegal" happening that we don't know about.

IMO, what happens behind closed door between two consenting adults isn't the business of the government. As for sodomy, I don't remember seeing anything or any law that says "Sodomy between two homosexuals is against the law".

Offline djones520

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:27 AM »

IMO, what happens behind closed door between two consenting adults isn't the business of the government. As for sodomy, I don't remember seeing anything or any law that says "Sodomy between two homosexuals is against the law".

Come on Reb.  Now your playing with the semantics.

I'll give you one thing though, those laws aren't really enforced.  Hell, according to the UCMJ, it's illegal to have sex unless your married.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."