Author Topic: Are UFO real? Sure.  (Read 2253 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Are UFO real? Sure.
« on: February 12, 2008, 01:32:34 PM »
For ease of reading I have broken down this thread into shorter chunks (I hesitate to use the word 'paragraph' as that would imply more structured thought than I think exists in the post.
Larry L. Burks (13 posts)      Mon Feb-04-08 10:29 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. Are UFO real? Sure.

There are two different main groups of people Working for NASA.
The first group of people believe that they should release this technology to the masses.
The technology of forming wormhole and manipulating gravity.
Gravity is a free energy device.
A unlimited source of clean free energy.
It has a thousand and one uses.

The second group of people?
There is a dark side to our government that no one is will talk about.
Does the Russians know that we have this technology Sure.
Do the Chinse know that we have this technology Sure.
If the government is not hiding this technology from the Russians or the Chinse.
Then who are they hiding it from?
The American people.

Why. Their are a lot of reason why they want to keep this technology to form wormholes and manipulate gravity Hidden
The forbidden fruit.
The forbidden knowledge.
The forbidden word.

(A) There is a law that states, that if any one talks about this technology. They will go to jail.
(B) Because the government has lied to you in the past. If they tell the truth now. They would have to admit that they lied to you in the past.
This means that they robed every one of their money. They would want their money back.
(C )Your collage professor would have to stand before his class and state that he lied.
Students would want their money back.
50% of all of the profits that big oil and power companies makes. Goes to the Government.
It is a cash cow for the government.
The stock market would crash.
pension and retirement funds would all go belly up.
Millions of people that are making a good living now. Would be out of a job.
(D) The fear of big government and big companies lousing power.

This high cost of energy is a tool of suppression that the government used to suppress the people. And control them.
If the truth be know. The government would lose it power. It would lose the trust and support of the people.
Then there is the other side of the two headed coin. Or is it three sides.
It is very important for the government to maintain the will and consent of the people.
America not only has to be strong economically. But also maintain a strong military.
A military that would be able to defend us against all odds. Win first time. Every time.

The national missile defence system.
We have a national defence system that is not composed of missiles and nuclear bombs.
It is composed of a beam weapon system. One that works.
I has been up and running for about fifteen years.

The star wars program. Remote controlled satellite that have a beam weapon system on them that can shoot down missiles from outer space.
The same people that are working on the technology in order to manipulate gravity.
Unmanned spy satellites drones. That can stay in orbit at 300 feet off the ground and go any where on the face of the planet between the ground and 200 miles in outer space.

Your so called UFO.
Are the same people that are developing the technology of worm holes to be used as a beam weapon system.
Our national defence system. In a nut shell.
On the Larry King show. George was asked if we had a missile defence system that really works. Bush said. "Yes we do". Now how would he know that.
Because He had shoot down six North Korean long rang missiles with it.
It knocked out every one that they shot at. North Korean is on the other side of the plaint. Think about. And he didn't use missile to shot them down with either. It works.

Back around 1986 When they were trying to push a bill through congress to get the funding to develop this technology.
They showed a video clip on the five o-clock evening news.
The brag was. This weapon system was so powerful that it could cut a battle ship in half. It was so powerful that it could even cut a skyscraper in half.
To prove their point.
They built a two story building and shot it.
It turned in to dust with in the blink of a eye. Every one saw it.
The people that were in the oil companies, coal power plants, nuclear power plants Contractors that build missile. Rockets for out space flights. Air craft.

Tanks, Ships, nuclear submarine and every thing under the sun. Big bankers. Wall street.
They talked congress in to vote no on the bill. They were democrats back then.
But they used the back door approach and built some of them any way. Not many . Just a few.
The beam weapon system that had the power to turn building into dust were up and running during the Clinton years.
They were still up and running when Bush took office.
The beam weapon system that was able to turn building into dust were up and running on the same day as the twin towers turned into dust. 9/11

Why would some body want to do some thing like the event that took place on 9/11.
If bush became a war time sitting president.
He could use his powers as a war time sitting president. His executive powers.
And signed in to law. A bill that would give him the funding to build thousands of these things. And he did.
They had to rid the elections to get their people in to congress and the president. So when 9/11 happened. The shock and awl event. They could get the funding for our national defence system. Over the will and consent of many other special interest.
The so called " necessary evil ".

But in the same breath. Bush cut the funding for NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Program.
What would have borough all this technology before the eyes of the people.
Manipulating gravity.
In order to hid all of this from the public, About what happened on 9/11 and why.
Bush is now having to lie to the high heavens to keep it under raps.
And now every body knows.
This is why they want impeach Bush.

Congress also knew that we have a weapon system in our national arsenal that can turn building in dust.
Political black mail. And now every body is going along to get along.
Every body knows that ever body else knows what happen.
And no body but know body is willing to say any thing about.
The forbidden fruit is more like the kiss of death now days.
And here we sit.

What next?
And now you tell me that there is no such thing as gravity. Are you sure?
Now every body and his dog knows what happened on 9/11.
This is why every body is acting so weird.
It's going to be a very interesting election year.
Because they will stop at nothing to win. It's all going to come out in the electrons.

But when you look at it all. It's hard to tell who the good guys are.
That $3.00 you pay for a gallon of gas would look a lot better in your pocket than some body else.
Besides. If it is your money. Shouldn't you have the right to choose.
They would think nothing about it if they stole it from you.
And they did.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. They were stealing your money. You are not steeling it from any body.
What makes them think that they have some god given right to steal your money.
They don't.

link

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Are UFO real? Sure.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 01:33:56 PM »
This newbie Larry primitive sounds just like a primitive kind of guy.

I think this newbie Larry primitive's well worth watching.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:48:34 PM »
This newbie Larry primitive sounds just like a primitive kind of guy.

I think this newbie Larry primitive's well worth watching.
Do you think he'll be around long enough?  I think he's headed for the crazy relative attic.

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »
I think I must have ADDHDDDHHDD or something, because I couldn't even stand to read through that. I tried, I really, really tried.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »
That hurt to read.

:mental:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
Crazy Larry gets around.

http://www.eskimo.com/~nanook/et/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&p=35#p28

Sorry to here that Nanook. Better luck in the next life.
Oh by the way. I know you know me. But you don't know that much about me.
I flunked the third grade three times in a row. Quit school. And I drive a truck for a living.
I don't know how to spell or type. Don't know how to run a PC. Don't know how to do math.
I've been chasing UFO sense 1953. Haven't caught one yet. I have did a lot of weird stuff over the years. But for the last 20 years things have been a little to weird.
I can't remember any thing. Things come to me like bolts of lighting from out of the blue. When I type. If I try to think about it. I can't type. But if I don't think about it. And just go like crazy. The words just flow like magic. I think about what I'm saying. Not what I'm typing. If you ask me to spell the words that I just did. I can't. The words just flow. I have no ideal how I learned how to type with out knowing how to spell. Then there is all of this other stuff. Like UFO's and gravity. And such.
By all right. I shouldn't be working on UFO's like I do.
I don't know where it comes for.
For some reason I think that every body should knows more about the subject than I do. But when I start to talk to people about the subject. I find out that they don't know. There is only one person that I have every meet. That knew what I was talking about.
And he had worked on UFO's for NASA for about forty years. If he is the person that builds them. He should know how they work. Or else they wouldn't fly. Right. They know how to build them. But they don't know what makes them work. They keep looking at me as if I going to tell them how they work. Why is that? What is it that they know about me that would make them think that I would know what makes them work?
When I start to talk about gravity. I quickly becomes a monolog. They just stand there with their mouths open and they all ways get this real weird look on their face. That's why I put that picture on my home page.
Do you think that I may have been abducted when I was younger?
I did have this dream when I was younger. It wasn't a alien. It was a snake. A big one. It had big almond shaped eyes. They where black. They didn't blink. Or move. You couldn't tell if the snake was looking at you are not. If it was a sleep or not. They where like snake eyes. Poker face. Cold and unrevealing about what it's intension were. I didn't know how to read the snake. I froze. And didn't know whether to run are stay still and not move. It was like a game of high speed chicken. The first one to blink their eyes and give a way their position. Dies.
Fear. Pure fear is what I felt. Snake's don't blink there eyes. They can't blink their eyes. So I know who was going to win this game. Or better yet. Who was going to lose.
There was no way out for me.
Is this the way you felt when you were abducted? Was it the eyes that did it for you?

larry l. burks

I think this is his web site

http://www.ufoworkshop.0catch.com/

:tinfoil:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 03:46:57 PM »
When I start to talk about gravity. I quickly becomes a monolog. They just stand there with their mouths open and they all ways get this real weird look on their face.

Now that I do believe. He should fit in well at DU.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 03:50:12 PM »
Don't listen to these cave dwellers Crazy Larry. I think you have great promise. I will say that I couldn't help but notice that you appear to have attended the Wee Willie Pitt School of Verbosity, but other than that I was pretty much entertained by your missive. I would suggest, just to add a bit more entertainment value, that you try to work in some cops jumping out of bushes or maybe some bricks getting thrown.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »
I've been chasing UFO sense 1953. Haven't caught one yet.

Kinda like Ahab and the whale. Maybe Crazy Larry is a literary character?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »
I want the distribution rights to whatever the hell that dude partook of before writing that.   

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 08:49:42 PM »
I just read well,looked at this...thing.

Uhmm...well good luck with all that.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 08:54:57 PM »
I want the distribution rights to whatever the hell that dude partook of before writing that.   

If you're going to try to get exclusive rights to a seething cauldron of paranoia and ignorance, expect a big legal battle with Fat Che's Little Brotherubgenis and its ninja lawyers.

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 08:59:41 PM »
Larry L. Burks (13 posts)      Mon Feb-04-08 10:29 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. Are UFO real? Sure....

snip....

There is a dark side to our government that no one is will talk about.

(A) There is a law that states, that if any one talks about this technology. They will go to jail.
(B) Because the government has lied to you in the past. If they tell the truth now. They would have to admit that they lied to you in the past.
This means that they robed every one of their money. They would want their money back.

Who gives a shit Larry!
As long as the nanny gummint provides we free food, housing, Internet access, and healthcare, they can shove a red hot curling iron straight up my ass and I won't mind.
As long as I can blame Bush anyway.

/DUmmy
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄