Author Topic: Skins going down  (Read 1191 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Skins going down
« on: February 12, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2852310

This is for informational purposes only; no use copying-and-pasting the primitive comments.

Skinner ADMIN  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-12-08 01:43 PM
Original message

*** EXPECT SOME DOWNTIME TODAY, FEBRUARY 12 *** 

As you may be aware, we have been experiencing some occasional network problems since early morning Monday.

We are going to be making some tweaks to our servers this afternoon, which will likely cause isolated periods of downtime, each of which we expect to last about ten minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience. And we thank you for your patience as we work to get this all sorted out.

David Allen (Skinner)
DU Administrator

Hmmm.

One does notice this time my fellow alum isn't displaying zonism, giving only the eastern and Pacific times of the downage, as if the middle of America doesn't exist, and California is right next door to New Jersey.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: Skins going down
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »
I find myself hoping that the entire site will crash hard, at least once..... :-) :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
I find myself hoping that the entire site will crash hard, at least once..... :-) :-)

All it takes is for Rush to mention it on his show.....it's happened a few times in the past....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 01:27:58 PM »
Time for the quarterly data DUmp to try and stay one step ahead of the regular Secret Service visit and $Kimmer will also take this down time to install and activate the new and improved Grovelbot 3.0
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn