Author Topic: Feminists using wrong M word  (Read 2531 times)

Offline ace61502

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Feminists using wrong M word
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »
Cindie: I agree with you completely. I made a lot of sacrifices wanting to be home with my son, but his father wasn't willing to make those same sacrifices. He wanted me to sacrifice time with my son which I could never get back but he wasn't willing to give up SOME of his hunting and fishing which would still be there waiting for him later in order for us to be able to afford it.

One of the things I did was use cloth diapers, and there's no way I'd go back to disposables now regardless of price. I just plain prefer them now. :)
Hey everyone! It's Amanda! I was pretty active at mt.org (as TGRlvr61502) before the fateful election and was invited over by Kev, but lost the link and had forgotten about this place until I got the email about the big mod dilemma. Glad to be back!

Offline ace61502

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Feminists using wrong M word
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »
Oh, another thing I find interesting... I took a sociology of the family class a couple years ago and all thoughout the textbook was proof that society has gone downhill as women entered the workforce and kids were dumped in daycares. Crime rates, divorce rates... Was a real eye opener. The teacher, a working mom, managed to be blind to it, which was very disheartening. She teaches the evidence and still doesn't see it.
Hey everyone! It's Amanda! I was pretty active at mt.org (as TGRlvr61502) before the fateful election and was invited over by Kev, but lost the link and had forgotten about this place until I got the email about the big mod dilemma. Glad to be back!