Author Topic: Primitives stop fling poo, one defies Hive control  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Primitives stop fling poo, one defies Hive control
« on: February 08, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »
These primitives are past being certifiable

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4478024

asSEENonTV (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:12 AM
Original message
A Gore/Edwards/Kucinich tag-team endorsement could end this battle
 Whether they stand together on a stage and endorse Clinton or Obama, I think most progressive, liberal voices would sway and support the other to bow out and unify the party for a November win.

I wish they would do that!!

WillBowden  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:13 AM
Response to Original message
2. I like Mr. Gore. I like Mr. Kucinich. I like Mr. Edwards...
 But I will not vote for either candidate because they say "that's the one".

Wow a primitive with his own opinion

Kittycat  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-08-08 11:15 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. But if you were a supporter of theirs,
 And they said this candidate (whomever they endorse) is most likely to uphold our principle beliefs. They've agreed, and fully support promoting X, Y, Z. etc, etc.

Does that make a difference in how you feel about Candidate X?

WillBowden  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:18 AM
Response to Reply #3
6. No.
 Nor does Oprah or any Kennedy or anyone else who has endorsed either candidate.

They turn a blind eye to things that they find unimportant or trivial which makes me question their judgement. As a gay man I don't trust either candidate to hold my best interests.

asSEENonTV (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:19 AM
Response to Reply #6
7. is is always just about you and your agenda?

WillBowden  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:21 AM
Response to Reply #7
10. Eh?
 Isn't that what most people vote on? What they feel is best for them? For their family? You'll have to forgive me, I find the question just a tad strange.

who deactivated WillBowdens hive chip

WillBowden  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:32 AM
Response to Reply #14
16. My apologies
 I'm not a big-picture person in this election. For the last 25 years I've put aside my wants and needs as a gay person because it seemed secondary.

Then my better half had heart surgery and I realized that I could lose him. And not one thing that these politicians say or do could ever give him back to me.

The same goes for Paul. I could die tomorrow and everything that we worked together for could be taken away from him.

So to the person who asked me if it's always about me and my agenda...This time around, yes. It is. Sorry if that seems selfish, but Ms. Clinton and Mr. Obama have those rights that I do not. And they take me for granted. They'll take my vote but offer little in return.

WillBowden  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:20 AM
Response to Reply #4
9. And I would never expect you to do anything but what you feel is right
 I respect your choice, no matter who it is for. But both candidates must earn my respect. It will not be freely given to either.

Pigwidgeon (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-08-08 11:17 AM
5. Or, they might endorse Hillary 
 Her environmental record is better than Obama's. Only slightly, but still better. So that leaves Gore out.

Obama is averse to conflict. Scratch Edwards.

Kucinich said he would never support anyone who votes to continue the war in Iraq. So he's out.

If wishes were horses, we could glue the moon to New Jersey.

:rotf:

IsItJustMe (1000+ posts)     Fri Feb-08-08 11:24 AM
13. I would throw Carter in there, just to make it stick

I believe they meant shit not stick

Infinite Hope (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:28 AM
15. I hope Edwards endorses Obama after the Louisiana primary. It'd flow with his campaign theme.
 He could argue that he's endorsing based on what the suffering people of New Orleans and Louisiana as a whole want.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Primitives stop fling poo, one defies Hive control
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »
They took out will's hive chip when they installed "Interior Decorating and putting together fabulous cocktail parties" chip. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »
What rights do Sens. Obama and Clinton have that WillBowden does not?  Did WillBowden ever list any?  I'd like to know, because this idea of unequal rights is frightening to me.  Whoever took those rights away from WillBowden and did not take them away from Sens. Obama and Clinton at the same time must be destroyed!

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
Being gay is a right, it's written in the copy of the Constitution that they use at the DUmp....no really... :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »

Let me see if I understand what this gay American is saying.

WillBowden  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:32 AM
Response to Reply #14
16. My apologies
 I'm not a big-picture person in this election. For the last 25 years I've put aside my wants and needs as a gay person because it seemed secondary.

Gay or not, this is the first utterly selfless liberal in the country.

Then my better half had heart surgery and I realized that I could lose him. And not one thing that these politicians say or do could ever give him back to me.

"Prior to my life partner having surgery I truly believed democrat politicians could raise the dead."

The same goes for Paul. I could die tomorrow and everything that we worked together for could be taken away from him.

"We were smart enough to acquire assets but too stupid to make out a will making each other beneficiaries."

So to the person who asked me if it's always about me and my agenda...This time around, yes. It is. Sorry if that seems selfish, but Ms. Clinton and Mr. Obama have those rights that I do not. And they take me for granted. They'll take my vote but offer little in return.

"There are a million issues that matter in this election, but this time it's all about ME, ME, ME!!!! Why should I have to be responsible for my life! Whoever wins this election has to MANDATE super duper rights for gays or I'm going to throw a tantrum and pout and whine for the next 4 years!"

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 12:41:46 PM »
asSEENonTV (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-08-08 11:12 AM
Original message
A Gore/Edwards/Kucinich tag-team endorsement could end this battle
 Whether they stand together on a stage and endorse Clinton or Obama, I think most progressive, liberal voices would sway and support the other to bow out and unify the party for a November win.

And unicorns will dance on the lawn of my candy cottage in the lollipop forest!!!111!!!

:mental:

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »

Yeah, I'm not understanding that either, Delilah. Haven't these idiots ever heard of wills? My God, people are leaving millions to friggin' dogs in this country.  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site