Author Topic: To the HIllHounds of DU... I hope you are pleased with yourselves. A Rant!  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
 :lmao:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4464463

bunnies (1000+ posts)      Thu Feb-07-08 04:47 PM
Original message
To the HIllHounds of DU... I hope you are pleased with yourselves. A Rant!
 Advertisements [?]And no... Im not talking to all Clinton supporters... just those whose single purpose is to suck every last bit of optimism from every Obama fan. Hounds of Hill... you know who you are.

I worked my ASS of to get every young 20 something person I know involved in the political process this year. And as I now regret... I sent them all to DU. Now Ive gotten FOUR phone calls today... from young Obama supporters... some of them IN TEARS over the shit they've read on this board.

Imagine being a young, enthusiastic, NON-politically hardened person and coming to a "Democratic" board only to be accused of being brainwashed, braindead, or in a ****ing cult. They say "if this is what politics is about, I dont want any part of it".

I cant BELIEVE I have to ****ing defend these asshole posts on DU. You know... you can call ME whatever the ****ing hell you want. Im impervious to the hatred. But the young people new to the political process are NOT. And YOU with you evil intended posts have single-handedly UNDONE everything Ive tried to do to build our party.

So I hope you're ****ing pleased with yourselves. You've taken young Dems who just voted in their FIRST primary and turned them into people as bitter as you are. And is it my job now to convince them to vote for YOUR candidate? Why? You sure as hell havent.

And then theres Mr. bunnies. Its taken me TEN YEARS to get him politically active. At 35 years old he just voted in his FIRST primary. NOW he has the impression that half the ****ing party loathes him. Great ****ing job HillHounds. You win. I know five people you've beat down.

End of rant.

:rotf:

It's a long....long.....long thread  :lmao:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: To the HIllHounds of DU... I hope you are pleased with yourselves. A Rant!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 10:35:51 AM »

I sort of assumed that meant for this to be in the Dumpster . . . .?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: To the HIllHounds of DU... I hope you are pleased with yourselves. A Rant!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 10:41:08 AM »
Hey, young voters, come and see the vileness inherent in the Democratic Party!  I can't think of a better way to get people to vote Republican than to have them read DU!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.