Author Topic: Seahawks sign Owens  (Read 1203 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

Seahawks sign Owens
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:57:56 AM »
Hawks: Tight end Owens signed
The Seahawks have dipped into the free-agent pool again, signing tight end John Owens, who had been with the Lions.

What?  :uhsure:

Anywho, if I tricked any Packers fans into the thread I do have a legit question. Can anyone give me a heads up about DT Colin Cole who the Hawks also signed in FA. 1-technique? 3-technique? Starter? Good deal? (5 years 21M)

What little I know about Cole tells me he will be a big improvement over our backup DT Green but is not as good as Rocky Bernard who the Hawks lost to the Giants. Thanks in advance for any info. Sorry after the fact for all who were tricked into the thread thinking Seattle grabbed T.O. (but not really)

:-) :-)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826