Author Topic: Communism Bingo  (Read 1801 times)

Offline 5412

Communism Bingo
« on: March 03, 2009, 04:30:44 PM »
Hi,

This article is really a zapper.  This quotes the communist party of the US and BO is right there doing it all.

regards,

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/03/bingo_call_it_communism_1.html

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Communism Bingo
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 04:44:49 PM »
So what's the score?  Of 44 items on the CPUSA's list,

22 are already enacted.
21 are in work.
1 is being violated.

Halfway there gets me my Bingo.  Pretty good for being in office just one month.  Heck, at this pace, the CPUSA will have to come up with another list by summer.

Only one item out of 44 is being violated: Obama is sending more troops to Afghanistan.  He's adding 17,000 on top of the 30,000 already there .

Funny, that's the only thing Bill Ayers, Mr. "Small ‘c' communist" and terrorist bomber, could find fault with in President Obama term of office so far.

What's up with that?  I guess the easy explanation is that Obama doesn't want to go against his generals' wishes right out of the chute.  There is a war going on, you know.  Some generals asked for 30,000 troops; Obama gave them 17,000.

But we're making good progress: halfway there in just one month.  Be patient, comrades.  President Obama is leading our coalition.  Unite behind him.  You have nothing to lose but your minds, and your life savings.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline 5412

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
Hi Chris,

Two things.

First thanks for the note.

Second, kinda scary isn't it?  I am not so sure he is not hell-bent on bringing this country down.  Wonder how long we will go before people, particularly democrats start to turn on him.

If he keeps it up it could be the best thing to happen to conservatives if the republicans get their head out of their ass.

regards,

Offline 5412

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 05:52:48 PM »
Hi Chris,

I want to draw your attention to the post I made on the second amendment thread.  There is an interview with Ted Nugent that the whole world should see, it is really powerful and well stated.

thanks,

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »
I am curious to see how this will affect Democrats in the mid-term elections for 2010.  Will they gravitate toward the President to support their chances for election, or will they distance themselves from him the same way we saw Republicans doing in 2006 and 2008?  I honestly hope things will have turned around by then but from what I'm seeing coming out of the White House, I'm not very optimistic.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
Hi Chris,

I want to draw your attention to the post I made on the second amendment thread.  There is an interview with Ted Nugent that the whole world should see, it is really powerful and well stated.

thanks,

Ted is always interesting.  I will check it out.