Author Topic: 9/11 Poll from the poo flinging primitives  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
9/11 Poll from the poo flinging primitives
« on: February 05, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
Wonder which way they will go on this one  :-)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2821677

yurbud  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-05-08 04:53 PM
Original message
Poll question: In honor of the 9/11 Commission book, a 9/11 poll
 This little excerpt from THE COMMISSION got under my skin, especially in light of Democrats refusal to impeach Bush.

Clarke, it turned out, had bombarded national-security adviser Condoleezza Rice in the summer of 2001 with impassioned e-mails and memos warning of an Al Qaeda attack--and urging a more forceful U.S. government response. One e-mail jumped out: it pleaded with officials to imagine how they would feel after a tragedy where 'hundreds of Americans lay dead in several countries, including the U.S.,' adding that 'that future day could happen at any time.' The memo was written on Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2001 -- just one week before the attacks on New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

I know we have had many 9/11 polls here, but we may have new members, and some people's opinions may have changed over time.

So what do you think the Bush administration's role in 9/11?
Poll result (19 votes) 
There was nothing they could do to prevent it. No one could have predicted flying planes into buildings as weapons.  (0 votes, 0%) Vote
Mistakes were made, but any administration could have made them.  (0 votes, 0%) Vote
They were grossly incompetent in ignoring the many warnings  (1 votes, 5%) Vote
The Bushies knew something was coming and let it happen on purpose  (7 votes, 37%) Vote
The Bushies made it happen through some combination of tying up the military and getting foreign intel services like Saudis, Pakistani ISI and/or Mossad to herd the terrorist toward doing it.  (11 votes, 58%) Vote
It is blasphemy to even ask.  (0 votes, 0%) Vote

IanDB1  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-05-08 04:55 PM
Response to Original message
1. LIHOP! n/t

fenriswolf  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-05-08 04:55 PM
2. The bush's were a part of it, they did not make it happen

Wait a damn minute.............if the Bush's were part of it, wouldn't that also mean they made it happen?????

yurbud  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-05-08 04:59 PM
Response to Reply #2
7. Did you see the BBC video on Operation Gladio in Europe that assassinated Aldo Moro?
 The groups may be real, closely observed, then steered from within by provocateurs. When the Red Brigade in Italy set their sights on the wrong politician, the intel agencies swooped in, arrested the leadership, and their moles took over the group to steer it toward the ''correct'' target.

BBC on false flag terror in Europe

Wizard777 (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-05-08 04:56 PM
3. MIHOP! 
 Edited on Tue Feb-05-08 04:57 PM by Wizard777
We offically explored every Al Qaida Connection, real or imagined, execept for one. The Bush Bin Laden connection.

Winebrat  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-05-08 04:59 PM
Response to Reply #3
6. I concur

fascisthunter  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-05-08 04:59 PM
5. At This Point it is LIHOP for Me
 I may change that as I research more. I don't pass anything by neo-cons, the PNAC or the Bush Administration as well as this GOP.

Peake  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-05-08 05:03 PM
11. We were on the fast-track to peace and prosperity. Some folks don't make any money that way. 
 But no one ever connects record oil prices and gas profits and disaster capitalism and illegal wiretapping and no-bid cronyism and and 935 lies into an illegal oil-grab invasion and shredding the Constitution with intention.

At minimum, they are doing zilch to solve the problems that are happening due to 9/11. Their happiness with this status quo should say a lot. They made it happen or they let it happen, either way, they're now incredibly rich, the bill is ours, and they're laughing in our faces on a regular basis.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Re: 9/11 Poll from the poo flinging primitives
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »
I wonder if the chickenwire and kerosene "proof" is going to make its appearance in this thread.  :-)

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 06:58:12 PM »
Attention DUmmies: Even your hero Bill Clinton thinks you 9/11 "Truthers" should go away:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9JhtCZdF8[/youtube]
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 05:40:36 AM »
Attention DUmmies: Even your hero Bill Clinton thinks you 9/11 "Truthers" should go away:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9JhtCZdF8[/youtube]

I've got a lot of problems with Bill, but I've got to say that he handled that pretty well.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.