Author Topic: I'm about to puke all over myself  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
I'm about to puke all over myself
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:11:24 AM »
I just voted for Mitt Romney.  Fred Thompson was still on the ballot, and I nearly voted for him out of principle.  But in the end, I wanted my vote to matter.  It's a sad day for Sam Fisher.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Lord Undies

Re: I'm about to puke all over myself
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:19:42 AM »
Life is an oval hula-hoop.  It really throws you some curves.

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:43:49 AM »
Could be worst. It could be November and your GOP choice could be Ron Paul. The other choice is Hillary.

Count your blessings for now.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:38:32 AM »
Romney for me too. Didn't want to...felt I OWED it to McCain.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »

It took alot of self control not to vote Thompson out of spite.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »

Thompson was on our ballot as well.....we would have puked if our only choice was McCain.....or Paul....
Two more for Mitt.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 03:21:37 PM »
Fred was on the ballot here too. My sister voted early absentee for him, but I went and voted for The Hair. But I'm sure regardless of who wins the IL primary on the GOP side, it'll be all the talk in the paper of how Osama Obama won 80% of the vote, even though he hasn't done shit for the state since he got elected.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »
Fred was on the ballot here too. My sister voted early absentee for him, but I went and voted for The Hair. But I'm sure regardless of who wins the IL primary on the GOP side, it'll be all the talk in the paper of how Osama Obama won 80% of the vote, even though he hasn't done shit for the state since he got elected.

How can you say he hasn't done shit?  He's been black the whole time.  That's all he needs to do. :censored:

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »

How can you say he hasn't done shit?  He's been black the whole time.  That's all he needs to do. :censored:

Oh yeah. That's what counts.  :whatever:  :-)

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 03:30:45 PM »

That's what gets him votes.  That, along with being articulate and clean. :lmao:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »
I just voted for Mitt Romney.  Fred Thompson was still on the ballot, and I nearly voted for him out of principle.  But in the end, I wanted my vote to matter.  It's a sad day for Sam Fisher.

Thank you for that. I live in OR and so will not get to vote until we pretty much have our nominee. This is a troubling election for me. I don't want McCain or Hillary but it appears I'll have to live with one or the other. I guess I fear Hillary more. I know I don't want her to be my son's CIC. Because of his MOS he has a longer enlistment than most and so will be serving through the next 4 years. It's just really hard today knowing I have no voice about who will have my son's life in his/her hands. Romney is the only one left I would vote for. With McCain and Huck working together, Mitt has absolutely no chance, but thank you anyway for being the voice I couldn't.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »

I'm with you Sam... i was just itching to fill in thompson on my ballot.. but finally fell back to romney.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »
I pulled the lever for Mitt - or should I say, played connect-the-dots for Mitt....

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 05:48:37 PM »

Been there.  My biggest question is what if the democrat gets the Republican nod?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »

That's what gets him votes.  That, along with being articulate and clean. :lmao:

Always good to have a Magic Negro available.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »

I'm glad I'm not the only one that actually felt ill after voting for Romney.  In the end, he's still a better choice than McCain.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »

I'm glad I'm not the only one that actually felt ill after voting for Romney.  In the end, he's still a better choice than McCain.
In the end, Obama is a better choice than McCain (OK, almost).

Freakin' Thompson -- I'll never forgive him.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 08:23:37 AM »

In the end, Obama is a better choice than McCain (OK, almost).

Freakin' Thompson -- I'll never forgive him.

I STILL believe if he'd stayed in until Super Tuesday, he could very well have been our front runner.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 10:46:34 AM »

Same here, including having Fred on the ballot. I ALMOST went ahead and just checked that, but it would have gotten chucked.

I still am in disbelief that McCain won yesterday, and it looks like he'll get the nomination.

I stand firm that I won't bother voting in November.

I will do my part to hold the Republican party to the standards in which it needs to be held.

The "republicans" that voted for McCain deserve nothing more than to have Hillary be the POTUS.

And, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if McCain puts Huckabee as his VP. It doesn't get any worse than that.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline TandT

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 10:57:27 AM »

Same here, including having Fred on the ballot. I ALMOST went ahead and just checked that, but it would have gotten chucked.

I still am in disbelief that McCain won yesterday, and it looks like he'll get the nomination.

I stand firm that I won't bother voting in November.

I will do my part to hold the Republican party to the standards in which it needs to be held.

The "republicans" that voted for McCain deserve nothing more than to have Hillary be the POTUS.

And, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if McCain puts Huckabee as his VP. It doesn't get any worse than that.

I will vote in November ... by holding my nose ... and voting for the LESSER OF EVILS ...

t
A day without laughter is a day misspent!  e.e. cummings

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 11:08:57 AM »
Oh, and on FNC last night, one commentator was surprised that Huckabee won the south  :whatever: What a dummy, of COURSE he's going to win the Bible belt, which is also why he lost so miserably up North.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama