Author Topic: A little late to this thread, but thanks!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline GOP Congress

A little late to this thread, but thanks!
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »
Sorry for being a bit late to this thread. I'm a bit overwhelmed by your magnificent hospitality! I don't believe I've ever been honored with a sticky thread before introducing myself!

Basically, I'm a computer programmer with a bit of time on my hands at times, so I'm developing a site that will consolidate all of the GOP congressional candidates into a centralized location. I hope to accomplish several things:

1. Introducing the only Online Business Plan that actually WORKS: The Conservative Playbook. Wins every time it's tried.
2. Creating a list for all 535 Congressional members. I will highlight the lists into priority lists, dependent on whether the particular district is democrat controlled, RINO controlled, etc. While not putting up a "litmus test", per se, I will highlight every major vote for all candidates.
3. I will create comment sections for each district, and will authorize individualize appropriate candidates to edit their section.
4. I won't try to recreate the wheel, such as forums or columns; rather I want to try to funnel information into a centralized location.

The site will be up and running in June. While I can certainly put something up a bit sooner, I want the site to be completely vetted. I am going to partner with a conservative who came in third in an eastern seaboard state for the governor as a candidate for the Conservative party (running against a RINO and a lib) a few years ago, and will highlight many conservatives around the country.

What I will be most proud of, though, is to champion conservatives in districts that are currently heavily on the democratic side. As long as they are making an effort to teach the conservative principles that made this country great, they will be highlighted.

Anyway, thanks for everything, hope to be a fixture huere as well! Take care.

Jonah Kyle
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: A little late to this thread, but thanks!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »
Wow, sounds like we will see great things from you Jonah Kyle. It's a pleasure to meet you.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »
We'd be happy to link your new site here.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »
Quite an ambitious plan there -- I look forward to following its progress.

But just don't use them ghey smileys.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.