Author Topic: Dim/Bamster "stimulus" plan based on faulty report.  (Read 2101 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Dim/Bamster "stimulus" plan based on faulty report.
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »
N/T
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:42:25 AM by BadCat »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Dim/Bamster "stimulus" plan based on faulty report.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »
Q.  How many jobs were created from all the billions given to Bank of America, Citicorp, etc.?

:fuelfire:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:48:56 PM »
Q.  How many jobs were created from all the billions given to Bank of America, Citicorp, etc.?

:fuelfire:

By my calculation, thousands and thousands were lost. They went bye, bye. The dumb ass liberal think tank of Obama's kingdom should rethink their economic plans. That will not happen because they are too hard headed to admit it or too stupid. Probably both with a couple more reasons for good measure.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
By my calculation, thousands and thousands were lost. They went bye, bye. The dumb ass liberal think tank of Obama's kingdom should rethink their economic plans. That will not happen because they are too hard headed to admit it or too stupid. Probably both with a couple more reasons for good measure.

Hard headed?  Stupid?  for some, yes, but for most, no... they WANT the economy to tank.  Anything good for the country is bad for their plans to remake it in the mold of their paradise, the USSR

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »
Hard headed?  Stupid?  for some, yes, but for most, no... they WANT the economy to tank.  Anything good for the country is bad for their plans to remake it in the mold of their paradise, the USSR

That's the problem.  The Dems will just keep saying they need to give more to the poor, and the poor will keep voting for them.  The whole time the dems are screw everyone that is not poor, until they finally are.