Author Topic: MoveOn.org Endorsement  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Dixie*Darling

MoveOn.org Endorsement
« on: February 02, 2008, 11:55:01 AM »
In a resounding vote today, MoveOn.org Political Action's members nationwide voted to endorse Senator Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination for President. The group, with 3.2 million members nationwide and over 1.7 million members in Super Tuesday states, will immediately begin to mobilize on behalf of Senator Obama. The vote favored Senator Obama to Senator Clinton by 70.4% to 29.6%.

http://moveon.org/press/pr/obamaendorsementrelease.html

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: MoveOn.org Endorsement
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 01:04:33 PM »
Which is ironic due to the fact that the organization was created as an water-carrying entity for Bubba.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 01:34:10 PM »
They can change their name to "Obama-nation"

Get it? Get it? See what I did there?  :hyper:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 04:23:28 PM »
They can change their name to "Obama-nation"

That is a priceless little gem, there and shall not be forgotten.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Lauri

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »
Which is ironic due to the fact that the organization was created as an water-carrying entity for Bubba.

oh this doesnt change much.. Hilary is still getting big bucks from Soros and Co.

Soros is just hedging his bets.. either way, he's bought access and she cant win without him, and she knows that. He is just being prudent.. cause in politics, its all about who ya know. And Soros will be a major character in any Dem White House. Doesn't matter which one ..

Offline Nick Schizen

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 01:50:42 PM »
After having been face to face with the scum of Move On in Washington DC at a Gathering Of Eagles rally I am absolutely shocked how anyone could vote for anyone that they support.

Over the past 30 years I have not been able to fully keep in touch with everything and every organization that has been going on in America because of rasing kids, paying bills and attempting to make sure that the bride and myself won't be eating dogfood for dinner when we retire.

Unfortunately during that time so have most Amereicans and this has left a void in "our hoped for reality" and the way things really are.

The people who are affiliated with "Move On" may very possibly be some of the worst nitwits it has ever been my displeasure to have ever been around.

A mass collection of old smoked up hippies and cowardly zit poppers who get up in the face of women, but run like a greyhound when one old man stands up to them are Move On's mindless foot soldiers.

And who is it that they follow? Who are their backers? Who are the masters of these mindless slaves?

They are those who will only bennifit if some clown like Clinton or Obama get in office.

In other words.............. the rich who want to make back what they spent in spades.

Sure! "Peace" is a noble cause indeed! So is making sure that people .............american people ...... can get medical attention when they need it, but at what cost?

I feel that an endorcement from "Move On" is right up there in importance with ones from The American Nazi Party, KKK, The Black Panthers, and other members of other equally important american brain trust organizations.

Charlie-Mike

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »
It's a pleasure to have you here sir.  I hope that you will visit our welcome section and tell us a bit more about yourself. 

Welcome to CC.  Make yourself at home. 

http://www.conservativescave.com/index.php?board=8.0

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:17:25 PM by Dixie*Darling »

Offline Nick Schizen

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 09:23:55 PM »
Thank You "DD"