Author Topic: Religion of peace???  (Read 11646 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Religion of peace???
« on: February 04, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
Report: Muslim Teen's Family Invited Men to Rape Her

A 15-year-old girl from Pakistan was forced into prostitution in the U.K. by her mother-in-law, The Sunday Times of London reported.

The teen, whose name was not disclosed, arrived in the U.K. expecting to be married to a handsome and successful older man, the paper reported. Instead, she was married to a 40-year-old, unemployed, disabled man with the mental age of a 5-year-old.

The marriage was reportedly not recognized by the British Home Office, but was considered valid under sharia — or Islamic — law.

As if that weren't bad enough, the girl's mother-in-law then decided to take advantage of the teen's youth and good looks by offered her to men looking for sex, The Sunday Times reported.

According to the paper, the family "invited" men to rape her.

The girl eventually escaped her husband's family's home and is now living in a shelter.

Her story is just one of hundreds of cases of abuse highlighted in a recent government report by the U.K.'s Center for Social Cohesion which looks at the growing trend within the Islamic and Asian communities in the U.K.

:censored:

SOURCE
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: Religion of peace???
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
A little 7th century mentality anyone? :censored:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »
Point of order:

No Iraelite--not even at 500 BC--would pimp his daughter.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »
Point of order:

No Iraelite--not even at 500 BC--would pimp his daughter.

Agreed...I should have stipulated, "7th century MUSLIM mentality", my bad.... :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 11:33:18 AM »
Well, I see the british weenies' refusal to enforce their own laws is coming back to bite them.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline seemomgonuts

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »
 :( That is just terrible, and sadly- not surprising.

Offline djones520

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 07:22:50 AM »
I can't wait for people to start titling stories "Christian mother invites men to rape daughter" whenever this happens with white people.  :whatever:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 07:25:39 AM »
I can't wait for people to start titling stories "Christian mother invites men to rape daughter" whenever this happens with white people.  :whatever:

David Koresh.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 07:51:06 AM »

David Koresh.
...was about as Christian as Osama.

Offline djones520

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 07:52:41 AM »

David Koresh.

And Osama is about as faithful a follower of Islam as Fred Phelps.

Whenever people point out Christian extremists, people are always quick to point out that they truly aren't "christians".  Well the same holds true for Muslims.

As I pointed out in another thread.  There are 15,000 Muslims serving in the US Military.  Are they all Jihadists?

The majority follow a peiceful life.  We just have a problem of labelling terrorists as Muslims, instead of what they are.  Nutjob whackheads.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 07:54:53 AM by djones520 »
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »

David Koresh.

No, osama has it about right.  He understands the instructions of muhammed (may he burn in hell forever between ham steaks)  and follows them to the letter.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 08:04:50 AM »

David Koresh.

No, osama has it about right.  He understands the instructions of muhammed (may he burn in hell forever between ham steaks)  and follows them to the letter.
*high five*

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 08:06:10 AM »

David Koresh.

Whenever people point out Christian extremists, people are always quick to point out that they truly aren't "christians".  Well the same holds true for Muslims.

As I pointed out in another thread.  There are 15,000 Muslims serving in the US Military.  Are they all Jihadists?

The majority follow a peiceful life.  We just have a problem of labelling terrorists as Muslims, instead of what they are.  Nutjob whackheads.

Right you are. David Koresh was a Christian, but he was in no way representative of Christianity. Similarly, the Muslim woman who forced her daughter into prostitution is a Muslim, but is in no way representative of Islam.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 08:54:47 AM »

David Koresh.

Right you are. David Koresh was a Christian, but he was in no way representative of Christianity. Similarly, the Muslim woman who forced her daughter into prostitution is a Muslim, but is in no way representative of Islam.

True.  Real muslims are much worse.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 09:33:58 AM »
My sticking point with Islam is the deafening silence from the ones who don't believe in killing all infidels and actually want to live in peace with the rest of the world. Yes, there are Muslims who want nothing more than to live their lives and get along with others. Many of them right here in America. But their own religion prevents them from speaking out against those who have hijacked said religion. It's hazardous to your health do so.

I don't see other religions murdering and threatening their moderates. Yes, we owe them the courtesy of understanding and tolerance. But it's a two way street.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 11:07:14 AM »

David Koresh.

You know this how?

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 12:13:31 PM »
You know this how?

David Koresh's own words...

"But we're sure-- being Christians --that Christ knew what he was doing."

http://www.btinternet.com/~fountain/koresh/writings/index.html
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »

Unfortunately, while all Muslims are not terrorist/jihadists, all terrorist/jihadists are Muslim (at least currently). It is not coincidence that the attackers on 9/11 all had the same background. I agree with Dixiebelle that the "true" Muslims need to send Islam into a reformation.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »
You know this how?

David Koresh's own words...

"But we're sure-- being Christians --that Christ knew what he was doing."

http://www.btinternet.com/~fountain/koresh/writings/index.html
...and of course, everything he said was true...   :whatever:

Offline djones520

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »

Unfortunately, while all Muslims are not terrorist/jihadists, all terrorist/jihadists are Muslim (at least currently). It is not coincidence that the attackers on 9/11 all had the same background. I agree with Dixiebelle that the "true" Muslims need to send Islam into a reformation.

There are plenty of "Terrorist Organizations" that are currently active that are not Islamic.  To say that ALL terrorists are Islamic is extremely...  well for lack of a better term, ignorant.

We are at war with Terrorism.  We are not at war with Islam.  We are not at war with Muslims.  We are at war with anyone who will use terror in order to push their agenda.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »

David Koresh led the Branch Davidians. The Branch Davidians are a Christian sect. They are a splinter group of the Seventh-day Adventists.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Chris_

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

David Koresh led the Branch Davidians. The Branch Davidians are a Christian sect. They are a splinter group of the Seventh-day Adventists.
...and if I call myself an airplane, you'd believe I could fly.   :whatever:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »
My sticking point with Islam is the deafening silence from the ones who don't believe in killing all infidels and actually want to live in peace with the rest of the world. Yes, there are Muslims who want nothing more than to live their lives and get along with others. Many of them right here in America. But their own religion prevents them from speaking out against those who have hijacked said religion. It's hazardous to your health do so.

I don't see other religions murdering and threatening their moderates. Yes, we owe them the courtesy of understanding and tolerance. But it's a two way street.

Why? We don't "tolerate" Satan Worshippers, why should we "tolerate" a political ideology disguised as a theology.  I have read the accursed qua'ran and it is enough to make anyone puke.

islam was designed to use religion to get power.  It encourages -- nay DEMANDS -- the death of all who disagree and states that lying and cheating are OK so long as the ends are the triumph of islam.

Any human being who can think who is a follower of the evil muhammed (may he burn in hell forever covered in ham slices) is choosing pure evil on purpose. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

Why? We don't "tolerate" Satan Worshippers, why should we "tolerate" a political ideology disguised as a theology.  I have read the accursed qua'ran and it is enough to make anyone puke.

islam was designed to use religion to get power.  It encourages -- nay DEMANDS -- the death of all who disagree and states that lying and cheating are OK so long as the ends are the triumph of islam.

Any human being who can think who is a follower of the evil muhammed (may he burn in hell forever covered in ham slices) is choosing pure evil on purpose. 

That's the $64k question. I'm all for freedom of religion in America and I know the what the Koran states. Like someone said upthread, the "Religion of Peace" is long overdue for a reformation from within. We need to keep a close eye on things and not allow terrorism to breed within our borders under the guise of religious freedom. It's not so cut and dried. And sadly, we'll see more tragedy and destruction before people get it. I wish I had the solutions.....

And as for "tolerance", I'm referring to the real definition of the word. Not what the libtards think it should mean. Tolerance doesn't mean acceptance or allowance. It certainly doesn't mean one thing is placed above another or that someone else's right can infringe upon mine. So, in essence, I can "tolerate" Islam but only if they do not demand dhimmitude or death of the infidels. And therein lies the problem because we know what they truly believe. It's up to the Westernized Muslims to step up. I won't hold my breath. This is all going to come to a head in America someday. You would have thought 9/11 was that day. People have forgotten. Scary.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »

There are plenty of "Terrorist Organizations" that are currently active that are not Islamic.  To say that ALL terrorists are Islamic is extremely...  well for lack of a better term, ignorant.

We are at war with Terrorism.  We are not at war with Islam.  We are not at war with Muslims.  We are at war with anyone who will use terror in order to push their agenda.

It is Islamic terrorism--Islamofascism, I believe is the buzzword--that we're at war with. While there are other terrorist organizations, I was speaking of the groups who are actively involved in our demise as a culture and society. A quick perusal of the Muslim encroachment on European society shows that Muslim culture is incompatible with Western culture. There are "no-go" spots in France. England is talking about sharia law.

My main point is that somebody is going to have to reform Islam, and soon. I pray it is done internally, by the moderates.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies