Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says CNN Digital edited TV interview to make him look 'cra  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says CNN Digital edited TV interview to make him look 'crazy'
https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/robert-f-kennedy-jr-claims-cnn-framed-his-interview-make-him-look-crazy

Democrat-turned-Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says CNN edited a recent TV interview to make him look "crazy."

During the interview aired Monday, Kennedy was asked who was a worse threat to democracy – President Biden or presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald – who will likely face each other in the November General Election.

Kennedy said he was "not going to answer," but later said, "I can make the argument that President Biden is a much worse threat to democracy."

Kennedy says that CNN Digital edited the interview for its website and made him look "crazy."

CNN has it for Robert F. Kennedy. He offended the elites.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:26:52 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

Considering that he supports as much of the Democrat platform as anyone on the left it's surprising that CNN would do any such thing. Then again, he won't be as easily controlled as Spongebrain ShitMyPants is right now.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

Considering that he supports as much of the Democrat platform as anyone on the left it's surprising that CNN would do any such thing. Then again, he won't be as easily controlled as Spongebrain ShitMyPants is right now.

Regardless of his politics, he’s a threat to slow Joe. And I think if Joe bows out of the race they would want Gavin Newson.
Kennedy in their opinion is a loose canon and they can’t have that. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
Directly for RFK...welcome to the biased, unethical, lying, cherry-picking, agenda-driven bullshit that defines the MSM. Conservatives have been enduring far worse for decades. Compared to Trump, CNN has showered you with love. I'm sure the same MSM has provided you with ammo you often used to disqualify Trump for the job. What that really means is the majority of intel you've used to form a low opinion of Trump is highly, "reimagined". And, far more than you've endured. No doubt you'd quote CNN, NPR, the White House, The View, the CIA/FBI, etc. if it fit your anti-Trump narrative. So, how accurate is your ridicule for Trump?

Kinda sucks when you're on the receiving end, huh?