Author Topic: Testimony of a US ex-marine  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Testimony of a US ex-marine
« on: February 01, 2008, 08:42:06 AM »
Why do they hate the military so? Why do they find it so easy to hate the country? What is wrong with the primitives.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2802126

Echo In Light (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-01-08 07:51 AM
Original message
 About these advertisementsTestimony of a US ex-marine
By Rosa Miriam Elizalde

31/01/08 "ACN" - "I'm 32 and I am a trained psychopathic murderer. The only things I can do are to sell youths the idea of joining the marines and kill. I am not able to keep a job. For me civilians are despicable people, mentally retarded and weak persons, a flock of sheep. I am their sheepdog. I am a predator. In the army they used to call me Jimmy, the Shark."

That was part of the second chapter of the book Jimmy wrote three years ago, with the assistance of journalist Natasha Saulnier, and which was launched at the 2007 Caracas Book Fair. Cowboys of Hell is the most violent testimony that has been written thus far based on the experience of a former member of the Marine Corps, one of the first to arrive in Iraq during the 2003 invasion. A is determined to tell, as many times as necessary, what having been a merciless marine for twelve years meant to him and why the Iraq war changed him.

Jimmy participated as a panelist at the fair's main workshop, which had a controversial title: "The United States, the Possible Revolution" and his testimony possibly had the strongest expected impact on the audience. He has his hair cut in the military style and wears sun glasses; he walks with martial air and he has his arms covered with tattoos. He looks just like what he used to be: a marine. But when he speaks he looks different: he is someone marked by a horrifying experience from which he tries to keep other unwary youths away. As he assures in his book, he has not been the only one to have killed people in Iraq; that was a permanent practice by his fellow men. Four years after having abandoned the war, he still feels he is being chased by his nightmares.

More:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19251.h...

Echo In Light (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-01-08 08:45 AM
Response to Original message
1. The uniform military backers here should read this interview
 "The United States only has two ways of using the marines: to undertake humanitarian missions and to kill. Over the 12 years I was with them, I never took part in humanitarian missions."

:bird: :bird: Piece of shit liberal primitive poo flinging jackass

Karenina  (1000+ posts)      Fri Feb-01-08 09:03 AM
2. . .

Squatch  (1000+ posts)       Fri Feb-01-08 09:12 AM
3. Before you prop this guy up as your personal hero:
 allow me to debunk this lying piece of shit.

Link

Last Sunday, the Post-Dispatch published a story in which reporter Harris raised serious questions about Massey's credibility. And, because The Bee ran an article in Forum in May 2004 in which Massey said that he and other Marines committed atrocities in Iraq, that raises serious questions about The Bee's performance.

<snip>

That's when reporter Harris called. He told me he was working on a story about Massey and identified himself as having been embedded with Massey's unit in Iraq. He told me that neither he nor other embedded journalists had seen any evidence of the atrocities Massey alleged and that other members of Massey's unit had told him the incidents never occurred. He also told me the Marine Corps had investigated Massey's allegations and had concluded they were baseless.

<snip>

------------
The Associated Press, Modesto Bee, and other papers have since distanced themselves from Massey as he is the singular person attempting to describe these events. Ans what possible reason would he have to sensationalize events that never happened?

Hmmmm...what possible reason would he have?

I don't care who ya are.................there is nothing better than primitive on primitive violence.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Testimony of a US ex-marine
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:48:29 AM »
leftchick  (1000+ posts)         Fri Feb-01-08 09:39 AM
Response to Reply #3
4. He sounds more credible than the embedded "journalists"
   oops, I mean "Stenographer".

http://www.democracynow.org/2005/11/14/did_former_marin...

JIMMY MASSEY: You reported that we found laboratories where supposed chemical munitions were being manufactured at Salman Pak.

RON HARRIS: I can pull that story up, if you want, but—

JIMMY MASSEY: Yeah, I’ve got the story right here, Mr. Harris.

RON HARRIS: If that’s what the Marine Corps reported, then that’s what we reported.

JIMMY MASSEY: Oh, wait a minute. So you’re saying you report what the Marine Corps reports?

RON HARRIS: Let’s get clear on something, Jimmy.

JIMMY MASSEY: So you mean to tell me—no, no, no, explain to me, how does the briefing actually take place? When you sit down with Lieutenant Colonel Belcher and the major and the X.O. and the gunner of the battalion, what do they tell you prior to you going into an area? Because I’ll tell you what, you were never present at any of the times when the civilian casualties and the shootings took place. The only time you showed up, sir, was afterwards, and then you were briefed. And then you were briefed by other Marines.

NEVER FEAR!!  LeftChix and Democracy Now! (  :rotf: ) has the marine's back.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:30:43 AM »
I'd love to see if POW Network, SOCOG, or any other military groups have anything on this assclown.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 10:10:04 AM »
By Rosa Miriam Elizalde

31/01/08 "ACN" - "I'm 32 and I am a trained psychopathic murderer. The only things I can do are to sell youths the idea of joining the marines and kill. I am not able to keep a job. For me civilians are despicable people, mentally retarded and weak persons, a flock of sheep. I am their sheepdog. I am a predator. In the army they used to call me Jimmy, the Shark."

He was a marine but in the army they called him Jimmy?

I see mass media balls, lots of balls.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »
By Rosa Miriam Elizalde

Whoa, damn good catch, jukin.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 01:37:44 PM »
By Rosa Miriam Elizalde

That's the first thing that popped out at me! I think some more investigation of this ex-Marine is warranted.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.