Author Topic: WTF?-Rove-decided what we were to believe about 9/11?  (Read 1943 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
WTF?-Rove-decided what we were to believe about 9/11?
« on: January 30, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »
kpete  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jan-30-08 04:24 PM
Original message
WTF?-Rove-decided what we were to believe about 9/11?-"The Uncensored History of 9/11 Investigation" 
Edited on Wed Jan-30-08 04:28 PM by kpete
Rove decided what we were to believe about 9/11?
http://prairieweather.typepad.com/big_blue_stem/2008/01...

30 January 2008
Commission Confidential
By Max Holland

In a revelation bound to cast a pall over the 9/11 Commission, Philip Shenon will report in a forthcoming book that the panel’s executive director, Philip Zelikow, engaged in “surreptitious” communications with presidential adviser Karl Rove and other Bush administration officials during the commission’s 20-month investigation into the 9/11 attacks.

Shenon, who led The New York Times’ coverage of the 9/11 panel, reveals the Zelikow-Rove connection in a new book entitled The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation, to be published next month by Twelve Books. The Commission is under an embargo until its February 5 publication, but Washington DeCoded managed to purchase a copy of the abridged audio version from a New York bookstore.

In what’s termed an “investigation of the investigation,” Shenon purports to tell the story of the commission from start to finish. The book’s critical revelations, however, revolve almost entirely around the figure of Philip Zelikow, a University of Virginia professor and director of the Miller Center of Public Affairs prior to his service as the commission’s executive director.

Shenon’s narrative is built from extensive interviews with staff members and several, if not all, the commissioners. He depicts Zelikow as exploiting his central position to negate or neutralize criticism of the Bush administration so that the White House would not bear, in November 2004, the political burden of failing to prevent the attacks.

more at:
http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2008/01/commissio...

laststeamtrain (1000+ posts)      Wed Jan-30-08 04:42 PM
Response to Original message
3. K & R--Wouldn't a nice bombshell of a revelation go good right now? n/t
blm  (1000+ posts)     Wed Jan-30-08 04:43 PM
Response to Original message
4. All the commissioners pledged to not divulge anything learned before Nov2004
 Edited on Wed Jan-30-08 04:45 PM by blm
this was a tactic to manipulate the solemnity of the task.

I remember Bush1 received a pledge from Senate leaders that they would not release BCCI report until after the 1992 election, because it wouldn't be fair for the election.

Bushies expected to be impeached from that report. They then ran the worst campaign in history.

link

From GD moving to the 9/11 Dungeon in 3...2...1...

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: WTF?-Rove-decided what we were to believe about 9/11?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 03:53:51 PM »
He decided what we were to believe? Not this shit again.  :thatsright:

I believe I saw two ****ing jetliners hit the two towers. I believe I saw those two towers fall. I believe a friend of mine who works at the Pentagon, who was late to work due to a doctor's appointment, saw a plane hit the ****ing Pentagon. I believe a plane went down in Pennsylvania. I believe there are 4 f'n planes missing from a couple of companies' table of equipment.

Break out some more rabbit caging, ya f'n moonbat.  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »

I believe I saw two ****ing jetliners hit the two towers. I believe I saw those two towers fall. I believe a friend of mine who works at the Pentagon, who was late to work due to a doctor's appointment, saw a plane hit the ****ing Pentagon. I believe a plane went down in Pennsylvania. I believe there are 4 f'n planes missing from a couple of companies' table of equipment.

See how powerful Rovian mind control is?

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »

Who ya gonna believe?
A brilliant DUmp scientist proving conclusively that the Towers were demo'd with cinder blocks and rabbit wire, or your own lyin' eyes?? :tinfoil: :tinfoil2:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »
It. Never. Farking. Ends.   :bird:DU

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »

All special affects filmed in a Hollywood studio. In fact it was the same Hollywood studio where they faked the moon landing and the Apollo 13 footage.  Beisides fire does NOT melt steel and there was no cartoon cutout of a plane in the Pentagon. Then we have the extensive cinder block and chickenwire tests. If that doesn't convince you of the truth TIA has a spreadsheet that proves that not only was 9-11 an inside job but, that Elvis really isn't dead. [/moonbat mode]
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.