Author Topic: I see Balls.....lots and lots of balls  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
I see Balls.....lots and lots of balls
« on: January 30, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »
They don't even try anymore.............

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2792981

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jan-30-08 03:48 PM
Original message
The ONLY time I ever threw a patient out of my office...
 About these advertisementswas when this RW MFer came in to my reception area laughing about John McCain's remark about Chelsea. To say the least, I was not amused...he just thought it was about the greatest thing he'd ever heard and I told him in no uncertain terms that I didn't care about 'patient abandonment' issues, if he didn't apologize to my staff, the people in my waiting room who were forced to listen to this crap, and to me, he could leave. He thought I was bluffing and said, "You wouldn't want to lose me." I suppose he figured that since I tell an occasional off-color joke or two, that I would 'get' the humor. I replied that I had a young daughter who was herself at an awkward age, and that if there is some sick guy who thinks that making fun of children gives him a hard-on, I for one, don't want to be associated with that person in any way, shape, or form. That it was lower than low and had nothing to with 'politics' and had everything to do with perversion.

At which point I took his x-rays, made a copy of his treatment records, handed them to him and said..."Good luck to you." Turned around and walked away. I never saw him again. Of course, the people in the waiting room, not only cheered, but I must have gotten 15 referrals directly from that incident. You can't buy that kind of goodwill.

I will not give an inch this time around...not one. I will concede nothing and in the words of Eliot Ness: "No deals".

1 bong
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: I see Balls.....lots and lots of balls
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 03:44:15 PM »
Must be some sort of Free Moonbat Clinic. 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
....but you're still on (associated with) DU which berated the hell out of Santorum's kids, right moonbat?

****in' hypocrite.  ::)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »
It's sort of amazing really. If you go by the DUmmie Bouncy Tales the members of the DUmp have converted millions of people, yet they still couldn't get W out of the White House.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 04:01:42 PM »
The is seriously the most pathetic attempt at a story I have seen in months.  This one may win stupid lie of the year.  Do people really read this shit and say "Oh my goodness you are my hero!!!!!!"? :loser: 

Although it did have clapping and referrals so I guess I would grudgingly give it a 2 Bongs.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
The is seriously the most pathetic attempt at a story I have seen in months.  This one may win stupid lie of the year.  Do people really read this shit and say "Oh my goodness you are my hero!!!!!!"? :loser: 

Although it did have clapping and referrals so I guess I would grudgingly give it a 2 Bongs.

They do, actually.
1 bong for total lameness.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
Oh-oh.....
ACapsizingBoat (16 posts)      Wed Jan-30-08 03:56 PM
Response to Original message
8. How much of this is actually true?

Name removed (0 posts)      Wed Jan-30-08 03:59 PM
Response to Reply #8
11. Deleted message
 Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

ACapsizingBoat (16 posts)      Wed Jan-30-08 04:08 PM
Response to Reply #11
16. Even if this happened exactly as you describe,
 that's not really going out on a big limb. It's just one patient. Apparently, what's more, your other patients were disgusted by this person. If others were cheering this man on, and you still did this, that would be different. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
PCIntern  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jan-30-08 04:23 PM
Response to Reply #19
21. I never ever solicit nor accept DU patients...

I am certainly happy to try to make a referral, however.

Wise business move, that way he won't treat people who he knows will never pay.

Truth Hurts A Lot  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jan-30-08 04:35 PM
Response to Original message
24. Good going. It makes me wonder if McCain is a pedophile

Why was he even looking closely enough to judge how pretty she was at the time?

HUh :confused: how in the hell is John McCain a pedophile for telling a stupid joke?
Besides which online community has NO problem with the sexualization of children? I'll give you a hint it doesn't start with the letters, F, or C it starts with a capital D.

Here's the joke that the DUmmies were too afraid to even post a link too much less print.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?
Because her father is Janet Reno."

http://www.salon.com/news/1998/06/25newsb.html

Yeah kind of harsh but, not nearly as bad as 1/2 the jokes about the repukes that we see posted at DU.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »
How far does childhood extend these days?  Chelsea is what, about 15 years away from menopause now?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 04:42:07 PM »
How far does childhood extend these days?  Chelsea is what, about 15 years away from menopause now?

The joke they are talking about occurred when she was still a child.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 04:42:53 PM »

No trees, bushes, shrubs, or other lawn features and no offical confirmation of a conversion so I'll give it 1 bong. 
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »
It's sort of amazing really. If you go by the DUmmie Bouncy Tales the members of the DUmp have converted millions of people, yet they still couldn't get W out of the White House.
They never had a chance against Teh Rove's DieBold machine plans.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »

The joke they are talking about occurred when she was still a child.

Oh well, in that case I had a good one I made up about how Lady Bird Johnson, upon meeting Chelsea Clinton, put a paper bag over Chelsea's head to "beautify America".

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
Let's go to the review panel:

Author: Doctor who is doing malpractice (see below).  A little new, 1/2 bong
Location: Doctor's Office.  Not a line at the store.. hmm 1/4 bong
Conversions: None -- no bongs

Now, to the artistic elements:

Did you all notice his complete repudiation of the Hippocratic Oath just for politics?  That's worth a whole bong.

Now, as to the timing.  The joke is years and years old and Chelsea has grown into her looks (somewhat).  Why would someone be laughing about this joke now?  -1 bong for implausibility.

Finger-wagging and being "parental" (You apologize to my whole staff young man!"): 1/2 bong.

Standard "everyone clapped" line.  I think he meant "everyone in the waiting room was a liberal so they HAD the clap: : 1/2 bong

So we have 2.75 bongs?  Someone check my math.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »
I replied that I had a young daughter who was herself at an awkward age, and that if there is some sick guy who thinks that making fun of children gives him a hard-on, I for one, don't want to be associated with that person in any way, shape, or form.

WTF?  Chelsea's STILL  at an awkward age?
I guess by liberal standards Amy Carter is still at an awkward age as well?

Liberals .. they never really grow up.  :thatsright:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 04:57:11 PM »
First off, assuming he's an intern, what kind of intern has the balls to kick a patient out of another doctor's office? They generally practice their internship at a hospital or maybe someone else's practice. So, are we to assume this fool has the balls to **** with another doctor's patients?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »
This where I believe the basis for the 2.75 bong bouncy originated.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2792348

Truth Hurts A Lot  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jan-30-08 02:34 PM
Original message
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington.
 About these advertisements...only a few news outlets, like the Phoenix New Times in Arizona and the National Journal, have run an Associated Press story reporting McCain's 1998 joke suggesting that Chelsea Clinton was ugly and that Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton were lesbians.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?" McCain said at a GOP fund-raiser in Washington. "Because Janet Reno is her father."

If McCain has had trouble keeping his story straight, he has enjoyed a charmed life with the national media. Besides largely ignoring McCain's anger issues, the media have run few details of McCain's bouts with malignant melanoma, a deadly form of cancer that can spread quickly throughout the body, and have rarely cited a litany of inappropriate comments by McCain over the years.

A July 5 NewsMax.com article quoted former Sen. Bob Smith, a New Hampshire Republican who served with McCain on the Senate Armed Services Committee, as saying, "I have witnessed incidents where he has used profanity at colleagues and exploded at colleagues . . . He would disagree about something and then explode. It was incidents of irrational behavior. We've all had incidents where we have gotten angry, but I've never seen anyone act like that."
Democrat Paul Johnson, the former mayor of Phoenix, saw McCain's temper up close. "His volatility borders in the area of being unstable," Johnson has said. ""Before I let this guy put his finger on the button, I would have to give considerable pause."

"I think he is mentally unstable and not fit to be president," former congressman LeBoutillier said.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/8/30/...

McCain is an ugly, mean, delusional old man with a bad temper. We need someone to act as a "gnat" and rile McCain into displaying his ugliness for the world to see.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »
Sorry, but that is damn funny LOL.

If that had happened to me (which it couldn't because it never did happen anyway) somone would have many state and federal agencies along with my insurance company crwawling up their ass.  I would probably call a john edwards type to sue the shit out of them at 50% of the take.

I give it 0 bong.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 06:57:51 PM »
Must be some sort of Free Moonbat Clinic. 

Just another day at a San Francisco methadone clinic.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 07:12:44 PM »
The "patient" was probably just the UPS guy delivering more penicillin for the crack heads.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill