Author Topic: Edwards supporters - Just for the primaries - vote for Romney?  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Lauri

Edwards supporters - Just for the primaries - vote for Romney?
« on: January 30, 2008, 02:03:27 PM »
TexasBushwhacker  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-30-08 02:44 PM
Original message
Edwards supporters - Just for the primaries - vote for Romney?

Okay, I am a very sad Edwards supporter today, but I will vote for the Democratic candidate in the general election, no matter who it is. However, the polls show that McCain beats both Clinton and Obama by single digits. It also shows that any of the Democratic candidates (including Edwards) would beat Romney. So if you're like me, and voting for Clinton or Obama is a toss up, would our primary vote be more useful by voting for the weakest Republican? I know it's sneaky and underhanded and Karl-Rovian. I also know that I will be suicidal if McCain gets elected president.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4294339

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Edwards supporters - Just for the primaries - vote for Romney?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
I also know that I will be suicidal if McCain gets elected president.

Promise? I might have to change my vote from Huck to McCain if that's the case.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lauri

Re: Edwards supporters - Just for the primaries - vote for Romney?
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 02:08:55 PM »
I also know that I will be suicidal if McCain gets elected president.

Promise? I might have to change my vote from Huck to McCain if that's the case.

ive seen a lot of those types of comments over there today about mcCain, but none of them go any further to say why..