Author Topic: Projecting the Field (college B-ball)  (Read 2330 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

Projecting the Field (college B-ball)
« on: January 30, 2008, 11:55:34 AM »
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10609144

His guess is better than mine so far.

So far, I've only been paying attention to college ball here and there. I usually don't watch college b-ball seriously till football is over. And the NBA once March Maddness ends. (the very tail end of that 80+ game season, lol)

I'm thinking that the top teams are looking pretty damn good. Anything can happen come tourny time which is awsome but I don't see any killer upsets in the works. Time will tell and I have a lot to learn yet about this years teams.

Anywho... the conference games are just getting going.

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Projecting the Field (college B-ball)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:23:26 PM »
And Kansas falls!  :hyper:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »

WOW!

State's having a great year too.  :o
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »

WOW!

State's having a great year too.  :o

Yep, they have a good squad. They still have to go to the Phog, though. I could see KU losing at least once more in conference play.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi