Author Topic: WTF'nF  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
WTF'nF
« on: January 30, 2008, 09:47:50 AM »
soundguy (72 posts)      Wed Jan-30-08 10:43 AM
Original message
To The D.U. And The Pillars
 AdvertisementsI have lurked around here for a while. I only visit a select few sites because my click is my vote and I choose not to support those who are partisan and are only trying to further someone else's cause. I registered here and started posting because those who seem to run this site were not on the non stop Hillary bashing train even when it seemed so en-vogue to do so. The non combative atmosphere you have provided is refreshing. Truly you have personified the Edwards campaign. I am sorry to see John go. In the end whomever the Edwards campaign and his devotees endorse, I hope you will carry on and bring that same spirit with you. Either side would do well to have it.

Refresh | 0 Recommendations Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2791066

I can't tell if this is a smartass or a dumbass.  My head hurts now. :banghead:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline jukin

Re: WTF'nF
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:53:11 AM »
Blind squirrel alert!!!

DUmmy speaks truth. The Edwards campaign is about falsehoods and stopping disenting viewpoints.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Re: WTF'nF
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 10:50:32 AM »
Someone finally chimed in, and it's a good one....
dbaker41 (1000+ posts)      Wed Jan-30-08 11:47 AM
Response to Original message
1. Obviously you haven't peeked inside GD/P lately.

Bake
 Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad