Author Topic: Sparkly Bouncy  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Sparkly Bouncy
« on: January 29, 2008, 04:18:51 PM »
It has Boosh, it has cops.....involves a car....and an implied conversion

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2787390

Husb2Sparkly  (1000+ posts)       Tue Jan-29-08 03:49 PM
Original message
At the edge of Bush's HUGE bubble, I yelled at a cop to arrest the son of a bitch.
 I needed to get Sparkly to the airport this morning. We had a stop to make in Baltimore before swinging back down to the airport. Usually this would have been no problem given the part of the city we needed to visit and the time of day. A walk in the park.

Well ....... it turns out Himself had planned some sort of stupid visit to our fair city and was traveling from his crib in DC to Baltimore by motorcade. The bubble was enforced by all levels of law enforcement. In Baltimore, every major and minor road between where we were and the airport was CLOSED. Police cruisers at EVERY highway entrance. Police cruisers at EVERY surface road that crosses the closed highways. I know not only back roads, but back alleys and tried my damnedest to get past the BushBubbleMess. Nope. Not a chance. Air ****ing Tight.

Finally, as two cops are turning us around at the end of a long street with no way out, I stop and shout to the cops "Hey, man. What the HELL is up?"

The cop shrugs and says "The President is on his way into town."

"The President?" I yell back. "Arrest the son of a bitch. He's a ****ing criminal. Impeach his sorry ass!

As I am turning around to head back out I see the two cops smiling at each other. I yell to the cops again: "Hey man, I've been trying to get to the airport, and that idiot has every road blocked, how can I get there?"

He gave me a route I had'nt thought about in decades. It was still open, he was pretty sure.

It was.

We got to the airport.

I hope MonkeyBoy got where he was going and everyone failed to get there to greet his worthless ****ing ass due to closed roads.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-md.jericho29...

:bouncy: i only give it 2 bongs, the required information was mostly there, yet it just didn't capture my intrest.

zorahopkins (309 posts)       Tue Jan-29-08 03:52 PM
Response to Original message
1. Great! 
 Good for you!

I'm glad you made it to the airport.

You totally did the right thing in yelling at the cop to arrest the war ciminal.

leveymg (1000+ posts)       Tue Jan-29-08 03:58 PM
5. Why close the road to BWI for Bubble Boy?
 Edited on Tue Jan-29-08 04:09 PM by leveymg
BAL is about a 17 minute helicopter flight from the White House. Why did they close the roads? We live in weird times.

(P.S. - Maybe they drove Bubble Boy out to Ft. Meade so he do a quick photo op at NSA. Could have to do with network evening news footage and the Senate's refusal yesterday to pass the FISA Bill the White House wants.)

Husb2Sparkly  (1000+ posts)       Tue Jan-29-08 04:25 PM
Response to Reply #5
7. Nononono .... what was closed was from Baltimore ......
 95, 395, 695, 895, Russell Street, Hanover Street, Washington Blvd. and all entrances and exits to and from them.

195 between 95 and the airport wasn't closed.

leveymg (1000+ posts)       Tue Jan-29-08 04:37 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. Hope you got there on time, anyway. ;-)
 Edited on Tue Jan-29-08 04:41 PM by leveymg
Lots of cops would like to cuff the little bastard. And the band played, "Jail to the Chief"

His fan club just gets smaller and smaller.

Yeah.............sure they would dumbass

lyonn  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-29-08 04:10 PM
6. Too funny H2S!
 Edited on Tue Jan-29-08 04:12 PM by lyonn
Glad to hear you were not arrested by the Homeland Security.........

Sounds like cops may not be all that impressed with the monkey man.

Edit for typo

TheGoldenRule (1000+ posts)       Tue Jan-29-08 04:53 PM
9. Proves just how afraid he is of the people. He KNOWS he's done the people of this country wrong.

Just for the record............the cops smiling at each other was after the remarks of "What a ***** whipped, dumbass moonbat"
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: Sparkly Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »
I am sure they were smiles of sympathy with the moonbat's message, yup that's the only explanation.  :whatever: :rotf:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »
Here's a clue DUmmies, the cops were not laughing with Mr Sparkle, they were laughing at him.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »
Three on the bouncy scale. More creative than most lately but still pretty lame.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »
I call b.s.

The cops were not exiting shrubbery at high velocity.  This is a major requirement for a proper bouncy story.

:whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
A bit short on the hyperbole, 2.5 bongs.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 12:02:27 AM »
I give it a zero. If it happened, the cops were probably radio-ing "We have another escapee from the psych ward, proceed with caution"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:17:09 AM by darkangel82 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 12:05:53 AM »
Three on the bouncy scale. More creative than most lately but still pretty lame.
I am still pissed off that I posted a face bouncy, got real people here to think it was real, and never got credit.  And I mean, I was exaggerating every aspect.